The Start Of A New Day

Power. It is something that can given to anyone or anything. Some choose to use it for good things like helping others or protecting the community of their homes. On the other hand, many more choose using it for their selfish gains and making weak examples of others without power.

But, great power can also change a person's life and use it for great responsibility in helping the ones their care for. And one certain boy living in a huge family was about to experience this lesson in power and responsibility.

In the small and average town of Royal Woods, the morning sun was rising over every house. All of the citizens were waking up from their sleep to begin their busy days. But for one certain family that was known by their noisy nature, their mornings were more different.

At the Loud House, home to the hyperactive and chaotic Loud Family, things were pretty much normal for everyone that lived in the slightly broken building. All of the present siblings, minus the oldest out of all of them, were upstairs and getting themselves ready for their school days.

Everyone one of them was doing something Loud to be ready for the day. Leni, Luan and Lola were bashing on the bathroom door and yelling in complaint as Lana was brushing her teeth inside, Luna was busy making some jamming music with her electric guitar, Lynn was exercising with her signature football, Lucy was walking around aimlessly and reading out some new poems, Lisa was struggling to get her turtleneck sweater on properly, and Lily was sitting on the floor while drawing some colourful pictures.

However, there was only one Loud Sibling unaccounted for.

Downstairs, the only son of the Loud Family, Lincoln Loud, was sat down at the dining table and was enjoying a plate of his father's fried eggs and bacon. Since his sisters were busy getting themselves ready for their school days upstairs, Lincoln decided to take advantage of having a peaceful breakfast at the table while he had the chance.

"You know, this is actually better than a crazy family breakfast." Lincoln said to himself with a calm smile. "No food throwing or breakfast puns, just peace and quiet."

"Someone's looking very chilled at the table, today." Lynn Sr commented as he showed up from the kitchen.

"Hey, I've gotta get a lot of energy for what me and my friends are gonna be doing at school today, Dad." Lincoln replied.

"Oh, yeah. You're going on a field trip to look around that tech-making corporation building outside of Royal Woods." Rita said, reading one of her novels from the living room. "What was it called again?"

"It's called Oscorp, mom." Lincoln told her. "Lisa's been rambling on about it to me ever since I told her. She's a big fan of that place." "So am I" said Lincoln "I'm smart as Lisa" I can't wait to meet dr Curt Connors and use the 5 steps of scientific method Observation, Hypothesis, Prediction, Experimentation and Conclusion".

"I'm guessing that means it's a place that's all about science stuff?" Lynn Sr asked.

"It sure is." Lincoln replied, chuckling a bit.

"Just make sure you stay with your friends or the teacher and don't get yourself lost." Rita instructed.

"I will, mom. You've got nothing to worry about." Lincoln assured.

"That's what makes me worried." Rita whispered to herself.

Just then, Lincoln and his parents began to hear some rumbling noises and their eyes widened once they realise what was coming down stairs. Or rather who.

"Oh boy. Here comes the Loud Sister express." Lincoln said to the audience.

He was proven right when all his nine sisters stampeded down the stairs and they immediately sat at the table before chowing down on the breakfast that was made on each of their plates.