𝟎𝟎. 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋

"Hea,' put these ski masks on

"Hea,' put these ski masks on." A deepened tone through base spat out words, Dayvon's thoughts diminishing away from being on the front of his mind as he felt something being thrown over his way.

Revising the position his head rested in, the piece crouched down lower, the set of the dark brown orbs attached to his eyes straggled down to his lap, viewing the 'Nike' compressed ski mask that one out of his minimum bunch of friends, Muwop had gifted him for the night.

Without reciprocating response through verbalization, the male replied physically to the males harsh throw, yet generous gesture. His large hands pushing his black, mixed in with a hint of cinnamon brown dreads back from his front view-Not wasting time much longer, both large pieces grasped onto the bottom hem, opening of the mask and throwing it around the crown of his head, shoving it down his alluring face.

His long eyelashes that give his slanted, almond eyes an complimented look fluttered the softest from the harsh pulling, unreleasing themselves from the stuck, unpleasantly position the silked material of the branded mask gave off.

Exhaling an softened sigh throughout his system, the male prepared himself, attempting to arrange his piece of mind around what was currently happening; His first lick in Atlanta.

It's not that the male was fearful, intimidated by indulging himself into an confiscation, fatal drop-Yet, this time it was only eating him alive because he wanted, needed to get out of this jepordic lifestyle.

Stealing, robbing, killing, repeat; that was all he knew. Dayvon wanted to escape, straddle away from the fast lifestyle he'd been surrounded, trapped in, ever since he touched the age of 15.

Even though the male lived like he had no sense, he had more than an handful of it. The male indulged into the street dealings, but always mopped around the dangerous actions wisely. Getting every little drop, every benefit he could get out of the streets, which was highly possibly money, and proceeding to save up mostly everything he could.

Knowing that he loved all his friends with the same level of equality, but could honestly admit, confess that he placed his bestfriend Durk on a higher pedestal. Not that he mistreated his other friends through his tight, secluded group-The male just rocked with Durk more, just because of his mentality, he was well developed, wiser than most.

Durk throwing the towel in with the hood dealings, the male made a set decision to leave the street life alone. Gaining nothing but depression, death, and demons throughout his longed years mixed in with the devilish life-it was long overdue for him to retire, departing himself from his scarred past, finally placing himself first, forming his future brighter and making the first move Atlanta.

After witnessing the male making his move, starting himself a new life, forming the new year off right made Dayvon want to step his game up as well. Knowing that both best friends wanted to start their rapping career, it was just taking longer, much time for Dayvon to pace, align himself right with Durk when the male was way ahead of him. Fathoming that Durk wasn't going to wait for anyone, Dayvon respected him and his passion, he just couldn't make the move just yet with him.