Prompt

Welcome to an adventure of creativity that will shake the world of classics with unexpected twists! From fairy tales to myths, epics to classic novels, fables to ballet, legends to play, you'll take well-known stories from all cultures and give them an entirely new breath in different genres.

Mix romance with science fiction, blend comedy with horror, and embark on an extraordinary journey in the familiar world of classics.

Showcase your true creativity as you retell the classics in extraordinary ways and become part of the excitement of crafting a brand-new legend! Are you ready for an adventure filled with surprises?

✪ Please don't mix classics with bestsellers stories such as Harry Potter.

"Classics are stories written over 100 years ago that stand the test of time as works of high literary merit and artistic qualities. Classics are universally appealing to readers and their themes endure and resonate in contemporary society. Classics are also traditionally accepted as influential in shaping culture."

This year, we will set some limits to your freedom, but trust us, it will be even more enjoyable. You must use the following sentence in your story. You are completely free to use it at the beginning, end, or in the middle. It's up to you.

PROMPT

"The world is like a magical theatre where fairytales and realities intertwine."

If you can't think of anything to write about, here are the sparks that will set your imagination on fire.

✿ Jane Eyre is a... secret vampire hunter in a modern world.

✿ Juliet is a shipper in a... fantastical universe, shipping Rome and Count Paris.

✿ Pinocchio works at a... nose bank, producing artificial noses.

✿ Frankenstein is a famous... ballet dancer who becomes invisible at night.

✿ Dr. Jekyll turning into... a mischievous and cunning fairy.

✿ Medusa using her snakes to... control the weather.

✿ Sherlock Holmes solving mysteries in... a cyberpunk world.

✿ Mr. Darcy is a CEO billionaire in disguise, hunting for a bride so that he can become his company's chairman.

✿ Huckleberry Finn might be a scammer in today's world.

✿ What if Jo March was a journalist undercover to unravel secrets of a the family of Mr. Lauren?