Prologue

A story of a young teenager, lost within the pages of books, seeking solace and adventure. He is captivated by the world of Wattpad and alternative universes, where love, intrigue, and fantastical beings come to life.

This teenager finds solace in the company of his friends, who support his "delusional" tendencies and his unwavering belief in the extraordinary. He often shares his yearning to meet the characters he adores, knowing deep down that they exist solely within the confines of his favourite books. The line between fantasy and reality blurs as he longs for the impossible.

Then, as if by some twist of fate, a new student arrives at their school. This enigmatic figure bears an uncanny resemblance to a beloved character from the teenager's cherished book. Hope and disbelief intertwine as the teenager's heart races, contemplating the possibility that his deepest desires have materialised before his eyes.

Moments unfold, and the mysterious newcomer and the teenager form a bond that transcends the ordinary. Laughter, secrets, and shared dreams create memories that resonate deep within the teenager's soul. Yet, doubt lurks in the recesses of his mind, whispering that this connection may be nothing more than a fragment of his own vivid imagination.

As days turn into weeks, the teenager finds himself torn between embracing the miraculous and accepting the truth. Shadows of uncertainty cast doubt upon his experiences, challenging him to confront the authenticity of his newfound friendship. Is the resemblance mere coincidence, or is the guy from the book a mere creation of his own imagination?

And so, the stage is set, where the boundaries of fiction and reality become blurred. The tale of a teenager lost within the pages of his own mind is about to unfold. Will he discover the power of his imagination or confront the harsh reality that his beloved characters exist only in the realm of his dreams?

Let the story commence.