𝕀𝕟 𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕒𝕝. (Some angstie w/ you and Unstable.. heeh)

YO  I CAME BACK AFTER LEAVING YALL FOR A FEW WEEKS OR SO? 

UPDATE:

SCHOOL GOT SO DAMN INTERESTING I ALMOST FORGOT ABT THESE BOOKS, I GOT MORE INTO POETRY THAN WRITING STORIES AND I ALSO GOT INTO GEOGRAPHY, SCHOOL I GOT A BIT TOO BUSY BUT IT WAS FUN AF!! 

since yall wont read that anywayss, whoever requested this, HERE YA GO

Summary: You found out that 10 of the MK2 Operatives have been found non-functioning, one of them being Unstable. The only damn operative you were comfortable with.

Narrator's Perspective. 

You fell down to the floor of your [RESIDENCE]. Tears pricking the corner of your eyes. 

Why, JUST WHY?

Unstable was a dear friend to you. 

But this was the day you had to let go, please. Let go. Not everything lasts forever.

"Un..stable.." Were the only damn words you could force out your mouth, you held his blue hat, that Russian pilot with no frontal lobe was dear to you, very.

Stop. Crying. Pick your vulnerable self up.

Stop, stop, stop. 

"No.. This can't.." Your eyes were roleplaying waterfall, why, did HE have to die? 

This took a huge affect on your mental health, you knew you needed to communicate, but you had shut everyone and everything out. 

The next day, you went outside for fresh air, anything that could help you forget about him.

Just for a bit. 

You would remember Radiant running to you when he spotted you walking down the sidewalk.

You remember reading books that would make you curl your toes with Dynamic.

You remember venting to Sorrowful about every single thing going on in your life.

Helping Macabre with his graveyard work.

All that bonding stuff, the MK2 Operatives meant so much to you.

Especially that damn of a pilot who would crash into buildings because of his erratic personality.

You couldn't help but cry while walking. Sitting on a bench then burying your face in your hands.

This'll take a big hit on your mental health. Noted!

Word Count: 344

OKAY SO STILL DAMN SHORT IM SORRY. IM SO DAMN SORRY. 

SO UH PLS REQUEST IM GONNA RUN OUT OF IDEAS LIKE MY SANITY.