The Spider and the Prowler

You arrived in you universe. You stood on a building thinking about where to go first to look for Miles. I mean Miles and the Miles form my universe probably live in the same house atleast i hope so. You jumped of the building and started shooting webs to swing. After some time you arrived at the building and landed near the window. Wait omg what if Miles is here? (Yk from your universe.) That would be so wierd. But i can't see anything.. You opened the window from outside since it wasn't locked. You heard his Mom talk to someone and then you heard Miles. Luckily he didn't have an accent so you knew it was the one you were looking for. You decided it would be best to not wait in this room and to wait outside. You didn't even dare looking throught the slightly open door. Miles's uncle and Mom talking about going grocery shopping and they walked to the apartment door. You expected them to go downstairs but instead you heard the door to the balcony open. Miles's uncle and the Miles from the other universe were talking about some kind of plan Miles was obviously confused. Wait what plan? It doesn't make sense. You climbed up just high enough to look up on the roof. You saw Miles now and as you looked a bit to the left you saw the Prowler. What is he doing here? Wait.. is Miles? No it couldn't be..

Just as Miles turned around the Prowler jumped at him hitting him in the head knocking him out. Miles fell to the ground and you quickly hid. After some time you heard the door open. As you looked back on the roof the Prowler was carrying Miles. Wait where are they gonna bring him? Whatever I am going to follow them.

After they entered a apartment building you landed on another roof. As the light turned on in one apartment at the very top you shot a web landing on the wall to look inside trough a window. You saw Miles just in his spider man suit being tied up to a punching bag. You were deciding on when to go in but you would definitely not win with Miles against the punching bag in an apartment. You couldn't hear what they were saying but Miles started to wake up looking around in a panic. His uncle came over to the window. You hid again luckily he didn't see you. As you looked back inside. Miles's uncle left now the Prowler standing before Miles. So Miles is the Prowler.. man would have been way cooler if he was spider man with me.. The prowler now took his mask of and it was Miles. They were talking. You tried finding a way in. After some time a window finally opened. You climbed inside sticking to the ceiling. The Miles tied up against the punching bag noticed you. You shot webs at the Prowler Miles tying him to the floor. You jumped down untying him from the punching bag. All of the sudden the Prowler Miles took hold of your arm turning you around to face him. You shot some more webs at him tying him up. Miles(42):"Ugh can you stop doing that already! It's really annoying!" Miles(1610) glitched out like he did. back in Hq before he got his guest band. He obviously lost it in the chase. You took your watch putting it on Miles's wrist. "Ok Miles please just listen. You need to go to your universe 1610. And then destroy the watch. Ok? If you keep it they could find out where you are." Miles(1610):"What about you? And uhm Him?...Me?" "Just go ok? Don't worry about anything happening here." Miles(1610):"But what about you? I mean you are still part of them right don't you need this watch?" "No not anymore. Hobie left anyways too and idk Gwen got kicked out..." There was silence for a moment. Miles(42):"What are you guys talking about? You gonna tell me?" "Ugh just shut up for a moment this doesn't concern you." The watch made a notification saying that a canon event was close to happening. "Ok Miles just go now... ok?" Miles(1610) nodded hugging you and then turning on a portal leaving to go his universe. The portal closed again. Miles:"So? You are friends with the me from another universe?" You turned around to Miles. Thinking about if you should show him who you were or not. Wait is this the canon event? Me showing him who I am? I mean this is Miles.. Ugh why is decision making so hard!? Miles:"Hello? You there?" He waves his hand infront of your face. "You don't know who I am right Miles?" Miles:"No? How could I know?" You pulled your mask off. Miles looked at you surprised. Miles:"Wait Y/n?" "Do you know someone else that looks like me?" Miles:"I mean no.. but I just wouldn't have guessed you were spider woman." "Oh really and why is that?" Miles:"I don't really I mean it actually kinda.. yea.. can you untie me now?" "Why should I?" Miles:"Come on Y/n we are friends." "Are we now?" Miles nodded. "So no fighting?" Miles:"Yes. I mean I will still be the Prowler but now that I know who you are I won't attack you." "You Promise?" Miles:"Yes now untie me!" You chuckled and untied him surprisingly he immediately hugged you. "What is that for?" Miles:"Ah shut up." You wrapped your arms around him hugging him. "You know I can't promise trying to stop you from doing crimes." Miles:"Yea yea you spider woman job.. I get it.." "So the hug? Why?" He just held onto you tighter pulling you close. Miles:"I don't know just felt the need to hug you." "Hm... you planning something?" Miles:"Oh come on just because you know I am the Prowler I am not doing anything to you ok? Get that in your head." You chuckled patting him on the head.

(Yay yippie new chapter. Mental health ok I guess but I am sick at home. Yay so much pain in my stomach right now probably gonna upload a new chapter at the end of this week.)