CHAPTER- XXV

It was your birthday after few days. Taehyung secretly contacts your friends to arrange the surprise party. He asks them to keep everything a secret, ensuring you remains oblivious to the surprise. He wants to make sure that your special day is filled with love, joy, and cherished memories. He chooses a beautiful venue and hires a professional event planner to assist him in executing his grand plan.

As the day approaches, Taehyung becomes increasingly anxious about keeping the surprise a secret. He enlists the help of Dahyun and Jungkook , who become his partners in crime. Together, they brainstorm ideas for decorations, food, and entertainment that reflect your personality and passions.

You woke up on your birthday morning with a hint of disappointment lingering in your soul.  As the day progressed, you couldn't help but wonder if he had forgotten this special day. Your heart sank with each passing hour.

Y/n there's a business party at evening, and we've to go together Taehyung said.

You absent mindly nodded at him feeling sad that he forgot that it's your birthday today.

I've called an stylist too hmm, and your dress will be here by 5 he said as you raised your brow in question.

Why, I mean? you said as he cut you off,

If you're not fine with it than I'll cancel the appointment with the stylist.

No, it's okay you simply said and looked down.

Taehyung felt a little bad at your sour expression but quickly composed himself.

I'll be leaving then, he said and walked off the room.

As the evening approached, you reluctantly prepared yourself for the business party, suppressing your disappointment and trying to convince yourself that birthday was just another day.

Taehyung approached you with a dress and kept it on the bed.

Here's your dress. I've some work I'll be back soon, the stylist is on her way, he said softly and went out.

As he went out of the room you looked at the dress kept on bed. It was a beautiful knee length dress . You were admiring the dress when a knock on the door bought you out of your trance.

Come in, you said and the stylist stepped in.

Good evening mam she greeted you with a polite smile as you greeted her back.

Meanwhile,

Everything's done right, Taehyung asked his friends as they were managing the arrangements for today's party.

Almost, some minor works are left which will be completed soon Jimin said.

Great.

Well what about Y/n, Dahyun asked as Taehyung faced her.

Oh, she's getting ready. I've called an stylist he said.

You did good, I'm sure Y/n won't doubt you Jungkook said patting Taehyung's shoulder.

Yeah he replied back.

Dahyun, you should go back home and get ready we'll manage here Jimin said as she frowned at his words.

Why tho we'll leave together she said.

But then we won't be able to come together as you take a lot of time to get ready he said teasing her while Dahyun's blood boiled at his statement.

But still Jimin-shi I always arrive before you she said.

Jungkook and Taehyung burst into laughter while Jimin glared at them.