5

April 10th 1912

A gorgeous burgundy car shows up a few feet away from the Titanic the door of the car opens and a girl get's out it's a young Rose Dewitt Bukater and then another girl get's out of the car it's the girl in the drawing it's Daphne.

(Daphne's outfit and shoes you can change it if you want to)

change it if you want to)

Daphne looks up at the ship taking it in Rose is doing the same thing as her "I don't see what all the fuss is about" Rose says "it doesn't look any bigger then the Mauretania" Daphne said looking at the ship.

Just then a personal vault opens the door on the other side of the car a man comes out of it his name is Caledon Hockley the 30 year old is Rose's fiancée Cal as he likes to be called is a arrogant rich beyond meaning.

"You can be a blase about some things Rose and Daph but not about the Titanic it's over a hundred feet longer than the Mauretania and far more luxurious it has squash court's a Parisian cafe... even Turkish baths" Cal told the two girls.

Cal then turns to the girls mother Ruth Dewitt Bukater "your daughters is much too hard to impress, Ruth especially Daphne" Cal tells her Ruth looks at the leviathan "so this is the ship they say is unsinkable" she says.

"It is unsinkable god himself couldn't sink this ship" Cal said with pride "sir you'll have to check your baggage though the main terminal round this way" a porter said Cal Hands him five pounds "I put my faith in you good sir" Cal tell him not even looking at him.

"See my man right here" Cal says indicating Lovejoy "yes sir my pleasure sir" the porter said taking the money from Cal "these trunks here and 12 more in the Daimler we'll have all of these loaded up in the rooms" Lovejoy told the porter.

"We better hurry this way ladies" Cal told all three girls "Honestly Cal if you weren't forever booking everything at the last instant we could have gone through the terminal instead of running along the dock like some squalid immigrants family" Ruth told him.

"All part of my charm Ruth at any rate it was my sister in law and my darling fiancée beauty rituals which made us late" Cal told Ruth "you told us to change" Daphne said Rose nodded her head in agreeing with her older sister.

"I couldn't let you both ware black on sailing day" Cal told both girls "and Daphne you should be inspiring Rose since you are older "Cal I'll be 20 in 2 days plus she's 17 she can handle herself and if she needs any help I'll help her" Daphne told him.

"See Daph get's it" Rose said "oh and we felt like black today but we couldn't ware it now could we" Daphne told him going back to the conversation they were having about wearing black.

(Old Rose V.O) "It was the ship of dreams...to everyone else but to me and Daphne it was a slave ship taking us back to America in chains" "outwardly both Daphne and I were everything well brought up girls should be inside we were screaming especially Daphne".

7 blocks away is a pub inside are four guys at one table playing a serious poker game all of them are working class the first guys name is Jack Dawson and his best friend Fabrizio De Rossi both around 20 they exchange a glance as the other two players argue in Swedish .

Jack is American a lanky drifter his hair is a little long for the standards times he's also unshaven his clothes are rumpled from sleeping in them he's an artist he's lived on his own since he was 15 the two Swedish guys continue there sullen argument "you stupid fishhead I can't believe you bet our tickets" one guy who's name is Olaf says in Swedish to the other guy Sven.

"You lost our money I'm just trying to get it back now shut up and take a card" Sven says to Olaf "hit me again Sven" Jack says with a cigarette in his mouth Jack takes a card and slips it in his hand Fabrizio licks his lips nervously as he refuses the card.

In the middle of the table there is a bunch of money and bills on the table they hear the Titanic's whistle blows again for the final warning "the moment of truth boys someone's life is about to change" Jack says Fabrizio puts his card down along with Olaf and Sven.

"Let's see... Fabrizio's got niente  Olaf you got squat Sven uh oh... two pair... mmm" Jack turns to Fabrizio "sorry Fabrizio" he says  "what sorry what you got you lose my money Ma va fa'n culo testa do cazzo-" Fabrizio says panicking.

"Sorry your not going to see your mama for a long time..." Jack tells him and then slaps his cards down onto the table "cause your going to America full house boys!" Jack yells grinning "porca Madonna!! YEEAAAAA" Fabrizio yells happily.

"Sorry boys three kind and a pair I'm high and your dry and... we're going to-" Jack starts off "L'AMERICA" Jack and Fabrizo say together Olaf get's up and goes's towards Jack and grabs him with his fists balled up Jack thinks he's about to punch him so he closes one eye getting ready for the impact but he doesn't feel it Olaf let's go of Jack and punches Sven instead.