~𝑺𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 ~

Summer has arrived the day is beautiful for a beach day obviously cause it's summer lol.

Suddenly a sound of loud sounds..it sounded like gun sounds but not so close to it, it went closer and became even more louder..you could see something purple from afar smoke coming out from the tires as the purple car came in drifting at the parking spot near the beach, with it's heart shaped exhaust flaming out small spits of fire while drifting.. it was hot a hot looking purple Nissan Skyline GT-R r34. With a hot lady coming out of it too.

The car door slams as a tall lady she looks really young but she was tall..she took out her beach umbrella and a chair to sit on the beach sands.. you can hear the water waves and the wind making her look more attractive with her not so tanned skin and her long bright strawberry blonde hair with her blue set of bikini running to the beach like she was running in slow mo while her hair was being flowy because of the wind, it revealed her facial features.. she had hazelnut coloured eyes, cupid shaped pinky lips, a slit at her eyebrow, the silver lip piercing what a badass. And her jawline is just perfect. Who is this girl you wonder?.. She approached her friend who arrived earlier than her.

Liman- Oh my goodness. Fleur!!!! Hiii!! You're finally here jeez. What took you so long??

Oh so the hot girl few minutes ago was Liman's best friend Fleur, how did they met? They met while on the women's race and she was her partner while racing. They have been friends for 2 years and they live next to eachother. They are close neighbors. (Liman is 23)

Fleur- Sorry babes I was thinking of what bikini to put on UGHH it was so harddd with my new hair colour too. I need a closet upgrade soon. Fleur laughed while flapping her hands.

They approached to the spot where Liman saved while waiting for her earlier today. She set up the beach umbrella and the beach chair.

Liman- Hey babes can you buy some drinks from the beach bar it's gonna get warmer soon. Liman said that while putting sunscreen on her arms.

Fleur- sure sure I'll be right back.

While Fleur was walking towards the beach bar she thought no one was looking at her well Fleur was extremely attractive without trying that it captured someone's gaze...It captured a man's gaze.

Tom- Bill, is that her? Is that who I think it is? Tom chuckled while touching his lip piercing playing with it as he watches her at the bar.

Bill- Little miss Fleur, Hanagoki's lady king, strawberry blonde hair, slightly tanned skin, visible lip piercing, it is indeed little miss Fleur.

Tom- Tonight is it? The race? Hanagoki's last race. Can't believe someone wanted to challenge little miss flower princess here. What a bluff.

He laughed and gave a little nudge to his brother Bill.

Bill- Well? Are you going? It is the first race of the summer. Watching ladies race at night? Smells like Summer.. a fun one.

He smacked Tom's back and laughed out loud with Gustav while George didn't pay attention because he was using earphones. Tom chuckled and nodded his head agreeing to his statement. But his eyes was still on miss Fleur admiring her beauty and the wind blowing her wavy hair.. he stopped smiling and his hands were on his mouth covering his excitement after founding the one women he wanted to be his after searching about her for 2 years.

Fleur's POV

Fleur- hm? Shit- is that the Tokio Hotel!? Ah! I feel so embarrassed and they aren't even looking at me but...

My eyes were locked in on one person while she was waiting for the drink it was a man with black cornrows with a black lip piercing I could see he had those even from standing afar because everyone knew what Tom's facial features were.. I'm going crazy..I've only seen him on tv with his band..now he's racing cars abandoned his old career.. I mean he is fine who am I kidding. I'll just walk away.