1❧

It's so hard not to close eyes, event though been forced several times, feel tired of something.

"Noya.. It's already late.. Sleep, work can continue tomorrow"

Noya shook his head, now he is editing some videos to upload tomorrow.

"Asahi just go to sleep first, I'm just about finished." Noya still continues his activities, but to be honest lately he often feels sleepy.

Not because he is often busy with work, his job is just being a vlogger which is quite simple, he also rests a lot but still feels very tired.

Asahi didn't want to bother and then turned around and slept with his back to Noya, occasionally Noya glanced at Asahi, it felt like something was missing and it felt very foreign at this time.

Usually Asahi would force him to sleep in his arms, but lately, instead of just feeling tired, Noya is confused by Asahi's behavior, such as staying away from him.

They have been in the same house since graduating from high school, and are in a relationship too. The relationship, which was more than friends, lasted quite a while, until both of them got their own jobs.

Asahi itself has also been busy lately because his clothing store is increasingly being visited by several people, from within the country to abroad.

There are employees, but the essence of the shop is Asahi himself, he is also looking for a personal assistant so he can replace him/her when he is unable to come.

But it's not because of Asahi's busy schedule that makes Noya feel awkward and strange around him lately, but rather Asahi's feeling that he's starting to distance himself from him.

Enough.

Noya is tired to think, just need to put some overlays and put wm then he can quickly sleep and rest himself.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

The bright light began to make the noya beads open, the first thing he saw was the curtains of the window that had been opened and a piece of paper on the table beside his and Asahi's bed.

The contents are homework assignments that he writes down because he sometimes forgets to do something, but some of his work is ticked off, Noya looks around the room looking for Asahi but there's nothing in their room.

Noya immediately took a flat object beside him that was vibrating.

Noya widened his eyes, looked at the clock and sure enough it was already 12 noon, how come he could sleep until noon

Noya quickly got up and cleaned himself up and rushed to do all the things he should have done this morning instead of sleeping.

He really felt guilty, he didn't make breakfast for Asahi, woke up late, now he's late for uploading.

It's really frustrating, indeed since yesterday he was a bit late getting up in the morning, but there's still enough time, but this time?? It's really too late for itself.