chapter 34 (i think)

I hugged ryan back and oli and seb came up.

Seb- y/n....

Oli- you don't have to speak to us but we want you to know.

Seb- y/n we love you your our favorite person on this planet when we where alone you where there I know we haven't done the same for you.

Oli- and we are so so sorry we still can't tell you what happened only darren can do that but please just forgive us....we miss you little sis we love you more then anyone on this fucking plant my love you may not want to talk to us and thats ok but we fucking need to know if you still love us.

I giggled alittle.

Seb- y/n this is a serious m- wait she laughed!

Oli- im not buying it till she says it.

I let go of ryan amd went and hugged seb and oli we all immediately broke down crying in each other's arms oli kissed the top of my head while seb kissed my cheek we didn't let go we just stood there crying we broke the hug and oli wiped my tears.

Oli- where so sorry baby.

I nodded.

"I forgive you both just because I missed all 3 of you there's something I have to tell you though."

Ry- what is it?

"I was pregnant the baby was darren."

Seb- was....?

Oli- no....

Ry- don't fucking tell me what I think your going to say.....

"I had a miscarriage I lost my baby...."

They all came up to me and ryan started crying me and ryan always had a vision of the baby calling him uncle and different stuff so I knew he was heartbroken.

Oli- its ok Shh it will be ok.

After a little talking the movie was about to start ryan was going to go back and get a slushy and popcorn but I told him I would just share mine with him oli didn't want to leave my side so he sat down amd ryan told me to sit on his lap I did because it's never been awkward for us I sat down and he hugged me I rested my head on his chest and oli held my hand ryan held the slushy for me as I drank it we shared our popcorn and watched the movie laughing at some parts of it.