Seven!

Ah there. The man you hated a lot, sitting on of the chairs in the cafe his blue eyes staring somewhere.

You breathed heavily and walked up to him and sat next to him.

The man head turned to you and you felt him creeping up a smile.

"Is been a while Y/n!"

That disgusting voice. You hated it so much, so much that you wanna just stab that man throat to make him not speak anymore.

You hummed in response.

"You look more beautiful now Y/n! How is it being a streamer hmm?" Shigami questioned you.

You didn't wanna talk. But you knew you had to.

"Im fine thanks" you replied to the man.

"Good to hear! Now now I will go order ya a drink, I still remember what you like. Is f/d (favorite drink) right?" Shigami spoke again.

You nodded in response. Shigami gave you a cocky smile then walked to the cashier then started ordering.

How did this man still remember what you liked...? Is been 3 years..

You sighed and stared at the window.

You saw a couple walking happily together holding hands and giving kisses to each other. Damn..you wish that was you huh? Not with Shigami but with Muichiro. Wait wha-

You wondered. "What's Muichiro doing right now..?"

.
.
.
.

"Cheer up Mui!" Muichiro friends spoke to him. It was Genya,one of Muichiro friends growing up.

"Look at him! He has such dark circles what the hell happened?" One of Muichiro other friends Zenitsu spoke.

Muichiro eyes were completely dead. He looked tired is like he haven't slept for actual days.

"Dude something is definitely wrong just tell us!" Another friend of Muichiro, Inosuke spoke.

"I think is better we just wait for him to speak for himself..let's not force him shall we??" Again, another friend of Muichiro spoke. It was Tanjiro.

"Come on Mui!! Just say what happened!! Did you got rejected by Y/-" before Zenitsu could finish his sentence he was slapped in the lips by Yuichiro.

"Zenitsu..shut the fuck up.." Yuichiro whispered to the yellow haired boy.

Zenitsu nodded then gulped.

Muichiro got up making others turn their attention to him.

The younger twin got up and went to his room and shut the door quickly and harshly,locking himself in the room.

"Mann! What do we do now?" Inosuke questioned.

"Fuck, I don't know.." the older twin groaned and flopped on the couch.

"Yuichiro..you definitely know what's going on..tell us come on.." Tanjiro spoke and looked at the older twin in concern.

"Tanjiro is right, your the one who's always beside him and the closest to him anyways" Zenitsu spoke.

The older twin hesitated for some time and opened his mouth.

"Well,Muichiro got threatened by some fuck face and they send a picture of Y/n walking at some streets. They said if Muichiro doesn't ignore Y/n and block her on all the platforms they could hurt Y/n" Yuichiro spoke.

Everyone in the room had their eyes widened opened.

"Your kidding right?" Zenitsu spoke.

"I'm not" the older twin spoke in a scary quiet tone.