Suck My Dick!...Wait Not Actua- (NSFW)

Warnings:

This includes Smut, a little more on the funny side

I saw something similar happen on a show and thought it would be fun to do it with shadowpeach. Of course there is no way in hell the characters would actually do this though-

"Will you just shut the fuck up!" Wukong yelled at his shadow.

"Nah, I don't think I will," the shadow laughed.

The golden monkey stomped on the dirt where the light didn't reach. "Get out of there you coward!"

There was only more giggles in response. "Okay okay! Just don't kick me, my King~"

Wukong groaned and crossed his arms, waiting for the simian to show himself.

A small black furred monkey's head popped out of the shadow, looking up at the other with a smirk. "Boo."

"Ah, I'm so scared," Wukong said unenthusiastically.

"I know, I got you pretty good there," the monkey emerged his body the rest of the way out of the shadow, now standing at the same height as the King.

"Suck my dick," Wukong muttered, rolling his eyes.

Macaque smirked at the challenge. "Okay."

"Wait what?!"

"You heard me."

Wukong let out a small laugh of disbelief. "You're not actua-"

"Try me," he shrugged. "Pull it out right now," the darker monkey gestured to the other's crotch.

The King stood there for a moment, his gaze locked onto Macaque's testing stare. He wasn't actually being serious...was he? Well if he wasn't, then what Wukong was about to do would be extremely embarrassing.

His hand went to his crotch and slowly began pulling down the zipper, all while watching the shadow's unreadable expression. When Macaque didn't tease him, he reached into his pants and pulled out his soft dick.

The darker monkey was staring down at it now, not moving. Then he looked the King in the eyes and smiled, like he'd just won a game. His footsteps were slow as he took his time to stand in front of Wukong. Their faces were inches apart, the King's cheeks now burning a bright red. Macaque's expression changed into one of uncertainty as he leaned closer. Wukong could feel his steady breath on his lips. He was so close. Suddenly their was pressure on his dick, Macaque had grabbed it, causing his breath to hitch.

The shadow monkey looked away. "Just don't touch me or I'll bite your dick off," he muttered, leaning down on his knees.

Wukong nodded, looking down at the warrior who was now stroking him. This was actually happening. He wasn't joking.

Macaque's movements became faster and more aggressive as he tried to give the King a boner. Once he was satisfied he looked back up at Wukong, slowly opening his mouth. He tried desperately not to laugh at his flustered expression. The golden monkey was always easily embarrassed whenever the shadow would do anything to him in the past and seeing him like this now, brought back a pleasant nostalgic feeling. He then placed Wukong's tip onto his outstretched tongue, causing it to twitch. Wrapping his lips around it, he began to suck.

"Ngh!" Wukong reached his hand out for the black fur, but stopped himself, remembering his words not to touch him. The King desperately reached for something to grab onto, but there was nothing, standing in the opening of the woods didn't provide much for him and the trees were too far away to lean on now. So he settled on the ends of his cape.

Macaque was still looking up at the King, watching his little crisis in glee. He knew Wukong would immediately go for his hair, he always did, so taking that option off the table would make him fumble with his own jumbled up brain and provide him with a nice show.

He'd barely started and Wukong was already trembling. 'Just as sensitive as always,' he thought to himself, before swirling his tongue around the tip.

"Haah~" Wukong's eye squeezed shut. No one had touch him like this in centuries.

Macaque fought back a smile, trying to ignore the noises the other was making above him and slowly starting taking in the rest. He stopped, reaching about halfway and pressed his tongue harder against the bottom of the length, earning him small moans. He continued, reaching as far as he could without setting off his gag reflex and stopped, to check up on the King.

The golden monkey was now biting his hand. One of his eyes were open, looking down at him. Macaque smirked and hummed, sending a vibration down Wukong's dick.

"Ah~!" He threw his head back, panting.

Macaque stopped humming and went back down to the tip. Licking it a few times before harshly taking the rest back in.

"Fu..UCK!"

He began bobbing up and down at a regular pace, his eyes fluttering shut as he focused. Wukong's moans echoing around them.

Something soft hit his side and when he opened his eyes to glare at Wukong he realized his tail was swaying back and forth. He began humming again and the golden tail twitched aggressively, hitting the ground. Macaque smiled at the opportunity and placed one of his hands on Wukong's ass, causing the brighter monkey to look down at him, confused, but Macaque just shut his eyes again and continued his work. His hand slowly trailed towards the base of the King's tail, before grabbing it.

"M-Macaque!"

The said monkey ignored him and massaged the tail, his dick twitching in the shadow's mouth. He moved his hand around the tail, looking for a certain spot. 'It was around here somewh-' his thoughts were cut short by Wukong's scream of ecstasy.

"AHHH~!!" A golden furred hand grabbed onto the back of Macaque's head and forced him down on the full length, making him gag.

Warm liquid shot down the back of his mouth and down his throat, forcing him to swallow it, taking him completely by surprise. How was Wukong close? And how did he not even realize it?

Wukong let out a strangled moan as his climax left him. Macaque pulled off of him. Gathering the rest of the cum in his mouth, he spit it off to the side, giving the King a pissed off glare. "I told you not to touch me."

The golden monkey was still panting. "Shit, sorry Macaque," he looked off to the side. "It just felt really good."

The shadow felt his cheeks burning. "Well!" He quickly stood up. "Next time you'll just do better."

Wukong's eyes widened. "Next time..?"

Macaque gasped, realizing what he had said. "That-That's not what I meant!"

The golden monkey just stared at him. "Okay," he mumbled, still shocked.

The rest of the shadow's face matched his marking as he turned away. "Welp! Now that that's done, I'll be leaving!"

"Wait!"

Macaque froze, but didn't look back.

"I know what just happened was..uh...interesting, but maybe you could stay for a bit?"

There wasn't a response.

"We could watch a movie, eat fruit, draw for a bit, or just talk," Wukong's voice faded at the realization of how dumb he sounded. "Or something.."

There was a sharp pain in Macaque's chest at those words. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to stay for a few minutes. He slowly turned to face Wukong, who was staring at him with hopeful, yet doubtful eyes.

He blinked and gave him a small smile. "Sure."

The golden monkey gasped and for just a second the shadow could have sworn he saw tears in his eyes.

Macaque walked up to him and patted him on the shoulder. "Just put your dick away and we can watch a movie together."

Wukong jumped and quickly shoved his junk back into his pants, embarrassed. He was trying to have a heart felt moment, but that probably ruined it.

A/N
word count: (1308)
Honestly I might make more parts to this one.