Chapter I

- Zarion

"Do you still talk to her?" Inari questioned me.
"Inari, no." I calmly said.
"Text her right now. Tell her you're done." She said shoving my phone at me.

Me : I cant keep this going on so ima have to cut you off... I cant keep this back and forth with both of yall. All im doing is fucking over feelings so ima just let you go im sorry...
Kenya : no you're not.. ✌🏽️😔

What did I just do? You see, the thing is, I actually do want Kenya, but I'm kinda in a fucked up situation with Inari. She's been used and shit, and I'm trying to show her different. But I'm not different, because I don't want her anymore, I'm just sparing her feeling and hurting Kenya's.
"There, it's done." I said tossing my phone to her.
I know I'm gonna regret this in the morning.

- Kenya

I knew it was gonna end this way. I threw my phone across my bed and silently cried into my knees. I felt my phone vibrate, so I retrieved it and checked the message.
Kassie : Wanna come over, I'm picking up Nyssa in a minute.
Me : Yeah, I'll come. Let me know when you're outside.
Kassie : Okay, I'm passing up Arbor View, so be ready.
Me : Okay.
I got up and went into the bathroom that was in my room. I brushed my teeth and pulled my long kinky hair into a ponytail. I washed my face and looked at myself in the mirror. I wasn't an ugly girl, by any means. I had light skin and dark brown eyes. I don't know why, but I naturally attracted fuck boys. Zarion was a fuckboy, the nigga before Zarion was a fuckboy. Let's just say I've been with my share of fuckboys.

Honk, honk!

I grabbed my wallet, my phone, and my charger. On my way out the door I kissed my niece and nephew, said goodbye to my mom, grabbed my key from the keyring and walked outside. I hopped in the front seat of her four door Wrangler and hugged her.
"You've been crying." she said.
"Yeah, how'd you know?" I said looking out the window.
"I'm your best friend."
"Zarion dumped me."
"Yall were never together Ken."
"He made it seem like that."
"Did he ever tag you in shit on Instagram?"
"No."
"But you know who he does tag? He tags @_Inari. His girlfriend."
"I guess kid."
We pulled up to Nyssa's house and she was already outside. She got in and said "What's up thots?"
I laughed and said "Petty."
"Dre tryna chill with us tonight yall."
"Bruh, I haven't seen him in so long. I'm down." I said.
"Yeah, me too." Nyssa replied.
"He's bringing his cousin he said."
"Is he cute?" Nyssa said.
"You petty as fuck." I said laughing aloud. Kassie turned onto Sycamore Lane and drove up to her driveway. We got out and walked inside. I put my bag in her bedroom then walked out into the living room.
I pulled out my phone and got on Twitter. The first tweet I saw was from Zarion.
@_Zarion : i fucked up... 😔
Me being the petty female that I am, I tweeted,
@StonerLifeKen_ : your loss bitch. 💁🏽😎
@_Zarion : stop subbing 😒
@StonerLifeKen_ : stop being a dick 😴
"Earth to Kenya!" Nyssa said.
"Huh, what?" I said looking up from my phone.
"Who in that phone got your attention like that?" she asked.
"Get on Twitter." I replied.
I watched her pull out her phone and unlock it. She swiped her screen, opened the Twitter app, and sat down next to me.
"He's such a fuckboy."
"Tell me about it." I said rolling my eyes.
"I'm gonna quote it."
"Do not do that. Are you fucking crazy?!"
"Get your panties outta bunch, I was joking bitch." she said cutting her eyes.
I felt my phone vibrate. It was a text from Zarion.
Him : wyd?
Me : trappin and dabbin.
Him : i'm sorry.
Me : what do you want?
Him : closure.
Me : closure from what? you dumped me.
Him : i did that to make her feel better, i already told you what's up. i just need you to understand. i need you Kenya.
Me : does she know i've been in that bed before? a thousand count and not a single threaded truth...
Him : i'm sorry.
Me : i can't keep talking to you.
Him : yes you can, and you're gonna. i refuse to let you come in my life and just up and leave. so yeah, we still together so get the fucking hang of it.
I read his message and didn't reply. I got on Twitter and tweeted,
@StonerLifeKen_ : side bitch is a role I refuse to play.
Forty five seconds later he favorited the tweet. I sent him a text with one word.
Me : PETTY.
Him : 😘😘😘😘

- Bed of Lies | Nicki Minaj ft. Skylar Grey