𝟏. 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐡𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐀 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨 𝐈𝐭.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞. 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐡𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐀 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨 𝐈𝐭.

 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐡𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐀 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨 𝐈𝐭

Carter sat in the Dunphy house with Luke. "Wait- what did you get for number one?" Luke asked. "Did you even write your name down?" Carter asked.

"Yea." Luke nodded. "Come here." Carter said. Luke walked over to her and handed her his paper. "You see this, solve it." Carter said. "I thought you were gonna give me the answer." Luke groaned and laid his head on the table.

Carter patted his back. "I will, when I see you try, because for the past ten minutes you've been staring at the tree in the backyard." Carter said. Luke groaned again.

"Why is he groaning?" Alex asked, coming into the kitchen. "Math homework." Carter shrugged. Alex nodded leaving the room after getting a drink.

Luke lifted his head from the table and grabbed his pencil. "If you can't do it, I'll help you." Carter smiled. "Can't you just do it for me?" Luke asked. "No. You have to learn to do it yourself, you wanna make it to senior year right?" Carter pointed out.

Luke rolled his eyes and stared at the paper. After about three minutes, Luke had written down the problem, twice. "Okay. I can't do it." Luke set the pencil down.

Carter looked to him. "It's okay, you tried your best, and thats all you can do is your best." Carter smiled. "Can you help me?" Luke asked. "Yea." Carter nodded.

____________________

Carter had helped Luke with his math.

Claire and Phill were now home and staring at the two. "When do you think it's gonna happen?" Phill asked. "I give it two months." Claire said. "I give it four." Phill nodded.

"You both are wrong, I give it a month." Haley chimed in. "I'm with Mom, I give it two." Alex said. "Are we really betting on Luke's love life?" Claire asked. "Yep, twenty dollars to who ever is correct or the closest." Phill said.

Everyone nodded and stared back at Carter and Luke.

"You are aware your family is staring at us?" Carter asked. Luke nodded. "Let's go up to my room." Luke said. Carter grabbed her stuff and followed after him.

"Anyone else think that Carter Dunphy has a ring to it?" Haley asked. "Everyone thinks that." Phill said.

___________________

Luke laid with his head in Carter's lap, Carter ran her fingers through his hair.

"I'm kinda scared of your mom." Carter confessed. "How?" Luke asked. "She gives me these weird looks like, basically saying, "Don't even think about it." What does she think I'm thinking about?" Carter raised a brow.

"Don't know." Luke shrugged. "How's home been recently?" Luke asked. "I don't know. It's not like it's been better, or worse, normal? I guess? I mean it's not really normal, but." Carter shrugged.

"I get what you mean." Luke said. Carter smiled. "So, your birthdays coming up." Carter said. "I don't want anything." Luke shook his head, knowing what she was going to say.

"To bad. Tell me what you want." Carter poked his shoulder. "Nothing. I want nothing." Luke said, sternly. "Fine I'll just make you something." Carter rolled her eyes.

___________________

"I gotta head home." Carter said, pushing Luke's shoulder. Luke nodded and moved.

Carter got up and grabbed her backpack. "I'll see you tomorrow, take care Luke." Carter said, leaving his room. "You too!" Luke yelled to her.

Carter walked carefully downstairs being careful to not step on the broken step. "Someone fix the step!" Carter yelled leaving.

Carter started her walk home, she plugged her iPod in and started her music.

Carter opened the door to her house. "Carter! Take those headphones out!" Her dad, Mark yelled. "Sorry." Carter muttered, taking them out.

"Go clean your room." He said. "I did yesterday." Carter said. "Get your ass upstairs." Mark hissed.

Carter nodded and walked upstairs. Carter grabbed her sketchbook and started to sketch a drawing of Luke.

 Carter grabbed her sketchbook and started to sketch a drawing of Luke

Rey's words;

First chapter

Yay.

I'm so tired.

I took my meds early but I'm posting on my Bill book to, so yea.

Fav person?

Hey bbg

I love you

I missed you

How do you feel about this chapter??

So, yea.

Anyways. Bye