"Knock Me Out."

Hana pinned the blame on her boyfriend. It wasn't her fault, it was his for doing this.

Yeah, that sounds about right; It's So Mun's fault for making her turned on while their watching a movie together just like their supposed to be doing normally.

The couple was watching Shark: The Beginning, an action film that he had been begging his girlfriend to watch with him for about a month now.

Hana liked to watch cheesy rom-com dramas; They were cute, stupid, and made her sob at the earliest times in the morning. So Mun always made fun of her because of that, as you wouldn't expect that from a girl like her.

He, on the other hand, only watches action films and dramas. He always tells Hana how he would definitely lose interest in a drama that was centered around romance. (He never said anything about 'Twenty-Five, Twenty-One' though, as he would definitely earn a smack from his girlfriend.)

Today was supposed to be just them hanging out together in Hana's room watching the movie per usual, but she couldn't help but unfortunately get distracted from her boyfriend today. Everyday, he looks beautiful; Like the type of guy you would see being a model for a perfume brand, but today was different.

He had showered right before their movie, as earlier that day he had to fight off level one spirits. It wasn't difficult of course, but it was always better to get some well deserved rest. Due to that, his hair was slightly wet even after drying it will a towel for five minutes.

He was wearing reading glasses temporarily for the week, as after a bit his eyes started to not function properly, words were starting to turn blurry so Hana brought him glasses; And man does he look good in them.

The baby blue sweatshirt that he was wearing is actually hers; She said it compliments his looks so she's letting So Mun borrowing it for the time being. And like usual, he was wearing his casual grey sweatpants on his legs. Nothing out of the ordinary.

So theoretically, Hana shouldn't have had any inappropriate thoughts from what So Mun was wearing. Sure, he was wearing his glasses which made him look great, but he's worn way more outfits that are more mature-like. He has had to wear a suit twice now and this is what makes her go feral?

She attempted to snap out of her thoughts as she saw that a fight scene was about to happen in the film; The main antagonist was fighting some gangsters while some random dude was offering him something, probably a job. Hana wasn't able to tell because she wasn't able to focus.

Her boyfriend had a habit of randomly initiating physical touch during their movie nights; Sometimes his arm would wrap around her neck, holding her hand, legs crossing with hers, nothing bad to be completely honest.

However sometimes, he would lay his hand on her leg; It wasn't intentional of course, half the time he wouldn't even realize it, but Hana usually found it cute and she always smiled at him when he did that.

As he was watching the movie very intensely, his hand went to Hana's right leg, slightly rubbing it before it made it way to her upper thigh.

Hana quietly inhaled as it took all her will power to not make a reaction from the touch. Why am I enjoying this? She continued trying not to let images pop into her head from what So Mun was doing, but it was no use.

As if it was nothing, he smiled at her before he removed his hand, making it's way back to his popcorn bucket again like that totally didn't make Hana lose her shit for eleven seconds.

At this point Hana could no longer even pay attention to the movie as she again tried to calm herself thoughts. He's doing it unintentionally, on accident, it's fine, he's not trying to seduce or anything like that.

It was when So Mun had entered the remaining  pieces of popcorn into his mouth, setting aside the bucket in her nightstand that made Hana give in to her instincts.

In one swift move, she turned to his side of the bed as she locked her right leg around his thigh, giving her support to sit on his lap and straddle him; Her left leg followed allowed quickly as both of her hands were holding his shoulders, making sure he couldn't move out of his current position.

Her lips curled into a smirk as she saw her innocent boyfriend's confused face as he slightly panicked. "Noona, what are you--" He almost choked on his popcorn saying that, letting out a cough or two before continuing. "Why are you acting this way? I was watching the movie."

Hana let's out a laugh as she finds So Mun's state amusing. "Your the one that acting silly today." She connects their lips as she runs her fingers through his fluffy hair, while his eyes are widened in surprise.

"Silly?" He asked as his eyes narrowed. "I haven't done anythings as far as I know."

He tried to hide the fact that her sitting on him like this was doing something to him. Her ass was right on his crotch and it made some very interesting images pop into his mind.

"You wearing this fucking outfit." She grabbed the collar of his sweatshirt and pulled him closer to her. "This was intentional, wasn't it? Trying to turn me on?" Hana's face turned into a slight scowl.

So Mun's breath hitched before he spoke. "Oh really?" He put his mouth right next to her ear and whispered; "Your the one who couldn't control herself, I was just trying to watch the movie, Ms. Do."

Her face flushed red as she heard the embarrassing nickname he had called her that day when they first moved into the warehouse; Her confidence had disappeared in mere seconds thanks to him.

"What," He hummed. "Do you like it when I can you that? Are you into that?" So Mun stroked her cheek with his finger, and saw how she was sweating because of his words.

Prior to this moment, the two had only been at the very most having very affectionate make-out sessions with each other. However, a couple days ago, the pair agreed to taking a further step in their relationship. (Which let Hana know that he would be okay with her doing this; She would never do anything without his consent; Just like how he would do for her.)

"What about my outfit made you so turned on, hm?"

His hand reached for the remote, shutting the tv off as his other hand was wrapped around Hana's waist. The sudden contact made her shiver. "Your glasses...I think you look good in them,"

"Really?" He had the biggest shit-eating grin on his face, stroking Hana's cheek as he looked at her straight in the eyes.

"So Mun."

Her low voice threw him off guard as she ran her finger down his chest, attempting to show no signs of her being flustered still. His face was starting to turn a bit red, she could tell.

Hana pressed her lips to his as she felt So Mun groan against her mouth; She swore it was on purpose, there was just zero chance it was by pure accident.

When she pulled away from him, she had one request for him;

"Knock me out."

If So Mun had taken a sip of his drink while hearing this sentence, he would've probably spit it out. Or even choke on it. "W-What?"

Hana's hand trailed down to his crotch. "Remember when we first came to the warehouse and I 1v1'd you? I said how if you were tired you should knock me out."

He struggled to maintain eye contact with her, because one, he was starting to realize the double meaning she gave him the other day, and two, her hands were wrapping around his growing erection.

"So basically," He said quietly, his voice close to a whisper. "You want me to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow?"

Hana smirked. "I mean..the other counters aren't here..might as well make the most out of it."

And it was when So Mun had flipped her over down on the bed and removed his glasses to kiss her properly, that made her realize they were lucky that their rooms were soundproof.