Շђє ๔เรς๏שєгץ

Satin lay with her bare back stretched across the warm gold glistening metal of her magical enchanted lamp.

Sighing in the emptiness she rolled over and closed her eyes thinking of her mother and the fun she used to have with her

Sighing in the emptiness she rolled over and closed her eyes thinking of her mother and the fun she used to have with her. When she suddenly felt a jolt.

*After a thousand years someone's found me again*

Satin frowned and stood up dusting herself off preparing herself for the hell that will ensue.

~ 10 minutes earlier ~

The palace magician Zibaza mumbled to himself.

"Clean out the trinket room he says dust the floors he says I'm a fucking magician slaves should do this dirty work"

He huffs to himself and shoves opens the rusted wooden door
Stumbling through the dark opening. Lighting the lamps and manhandling the delicate trinkets using his robe to dust them off.

~present~

The unwitting palace magician grabbed the adorned genie lamp and dusted it off with his already dusty cloak.
Star filled royal blue smoke started to pour out the spout of the lamp. Zibaza flinched in fear and dropped the ornate lamp on the hard floor with a loud clatter.

The royal blue smoke morphed into a gorgeous tan girl with bright crystal green eyes long wavy brown hair eligently flowing in a non-existent breeze. Satin stood tall, smoke enveloping her powerful legs her red crop top and heram pants glistening in the candle lights gold bangles around her wrists and ankles shining and flickering with the light.

"I am the genie of the lost I am here to grant you your wishes

"I am the genie of the lost I am here to grant you your wishes."

Satin stood arms crossed in-front of the dispicable man who smiled menacingly when he registered what Satin had said. She frowned when she noticed the greed cloud his eyes.

The magician quickly got to his feet snatching the ornate lamp from the floor shoving it greedily into his pocket.

Satin watched as the magician gained back his composure.

" I will need a moment to think of my first wish"

Satin slowly nodded her head and lowered herself to the floor the smoke dissipating and walked off into the depths of the storage room to explore as the magician settled himself on a turquoise poof. Zibaza took over half an hour.

When Zibaza was ready he stood up quickly with revelation in his eyes.

"Oi genie I have my wish."

Satin appeared by his side smoke sworling through her silky hair and around her ankles. She bowed slightly awaiting his wish.

"I wish ... To be sultan!"

Zibaza proudly smilled as he stood up straight waiting for his wish.

" your wish is my command."

Satin clicked her fingers and sparks danced around them and a wave of energy rippled around her.

A few minutes passed and Zibaza got angry.

"You dumb fucking genie you stupid fake useless bitch!"

When a sudden knock at the door stopped the magicians rambling in its tracks. Brining his anger to a stop a few seconds whent by before Zibaza answered.

"Come in."

A soldier holding a large spear ducked in to the storage room looking at the floor to watch his step.

"Sir we have lost the sultan have you ..."

He paused as he looked up and quickly bowed to Zibaza.

" your magisty we have been looking everywhere for you."

Zibaza looked astonished at satin and then straightened up and looked down his nose at the guard.

"Yes I apologize for worrying you all."

The soldier stood to attention.

"Yes of course sir thank you sir"

The new saltan walked towards the bowing soldier.

" I have a question."

The soldier looked glistening eyes at the new royalty before him.

" of course sir anything."