ค รקคгкɭє เภ ђєг єץє.

The new saltan walked towards the bowing soldier.

" I have a question."

The soldier looked glistening eyes at the new royalty before him.

" of course sir anything."

" Where is my palace magician?"

The soldier bowed his head before answering the Sultans question.
"He was sitting on your throne sir, before we aprihended him, he is currently in the dungeon."

Zibaza beamed a toothy smile with a malicious glint in his auburn eyes. Zibaza held his head high, straightened his clothes and looked down at the soldier.

" I have been found, now take me to my chambers I must change out of these rags."

The naive soldier stood aside for the Saltun to exit the dusty storage room. Leaving Satin to silently follow her new master.

After Zibaza had changed into the appropriate attire he made his way to his throne. Sitting and relishing the veiw from atop his palace.

" I demand you all leave me I must think."

All the survents and guards bowed before vacating the throne room. Apart from Satin who silently stood awaiting the next wish.

No matter how gruesome or grotesque Satin had to comply with whatever desire they required.

Zibaza thought and thought. He already had all he wanted money, power, women, a palace. What else could he so desire.

Before an apifiney was reached a masculine knock was placed upon the throne room door. Two guardes and one tanned young man entered.

Satin was so melincoly she did not raise her head an inch.

"What do you require?" Demanded Zibaza of the two guardes.

They dragged the tanned man down the guilded floor closer to the Saltun.

"Your majesty we found the urchin snooping around the royal library."

Zibaza was slightly taken aback from this astounding revelation. He didn't know commoners could read.

Zibaza laughed loudly and deeply at the misfortune of the urchin before him.

"Well then if you love the royal library so much why don't you work there."

Zibaza was not a nice man he did this out of malice for the poor man the grand size of the library was no match for a young commoner like him , he himself could barely manage it with magic.

The guards violently turned the man around and walked towards the grand door. But just before the man was taken away both him and Satin looked up. A ping of gold shone between them eyes lighting up the room before the man was taken away from our damsel in chains.

Satin stared at the door in utter shock. A sparkle in her eye shone a little brighter.