1the last dance, part two6

as you step outside the limo you immediately reach for your cigarettes in the small bag you carried with you and go to smoke in the small patio by eren's room in the house since you expected him to be already at the party.

(the patio looks something like this but doesn't have all that stuff, no fountains and it only has one lawn chair and little table. the vegetation is exactly how i imagined it though)

but right as you sit down on his chair, you hear his window door gliding "y/n?" asks a husky voice.

you turn around and spot eren rubbing his eyes, his hair untied, still in boxers and a gray tank top.

"what are you doing here?" he looks at you like he's still sleeping and he just stepped into a new random dream.

"the masked ball.." you say wanting to continue the conversation but being overwhelmed with anxiety and barely being able to let those words out.

it was overwhelming to be around so many people right after your mother disturbing your peace, but eren's presence was always a pleasant one.

"and i saw your dress.. i'm sorry" he sighs.

"why are you sorry? it's not that deep"

"i know but it won't be fair now" he turns around to put some pants on and comes back outside with a cigarette inbetween his lips.

"so can i see yours?" you ask as he leans down to light both of your cigarettes with his lighter.

"nope, don't wanna make the game more unfair" he shrugs.

"aren't you worried about being late to the party?" you ask, taking long drags out of your cigarette, the burning feeling in your stomach slowly going away as you talk to eren.

"nah" he stops and stretches "i can be ready in 20 minutes, aren't you going in there?"

"after i smoke yes, i had a fight with my mom and.." you stop to take a deep breath.

"yeah, i know what that means" he stops you, already knowing what you're trying to tell him.

"yup.." you sigh "but i'll go soon, give you time to get ready and get a glass of something"

"can you help me do my hair first?"

"huh?"

"i wanna do a bun"

"like you always do?"

"yes but you could do it more.. precisely, i guess. please?" he plays with the cigarette in his hand and looks at you with pleading eyes.

meanwhile, you were just sitting there wondering why this man is asking you to do a bun for him, the hairstyle he's been wearing non stop ever since he let his hair grow.

but it was eren, why would you refuse him?

"okay weirdo, let's go inside, ill go into the party trough the house" you stand up and he opens the gliding door for you.