Chapter 1

HUSH LITTLE BABY DON'T YOU CRY

Y/N P.O.V

I was at home getting ready for school when my mom came into my room and said you are not going to school bitch she said and I was so confused meet me downstairs in five minutes or you will be punished and I said okay I knew if I didn't listen it would be worse for me.

My outfit that I have chosen for today.

STILL Y/N P.O.V
I finished getting ready then went downstairs. That took forever, my mom said I was already mad at her but I didn't admit it because I knew she might hurt me. I turned away from her to  see  a man talking to my father he looked to be in his 20's and older than me, I was 17 years old. When he spoke to my father, he saw me and gave me a cold look, I got scared and turned away from him. His look was so imitating. I heard my father say, All right, sir, she's yours, let me pack her bags, and he called for my maid Mina, which confused me. And when I realized that she packed my things and handed me over to another mafia because my parents made her do it, I started crying because I heard that this guy was the most evil mafia. She gave Felix my bags and bowed afterward, then turned to leave, but before she did she gave me one last sympathetic look and then went back into the kitchen. I could hear her crying from the kitchen because she had taken care of me since I was a little girl. I was interrupted out of my thoughts when a deep voice that startled me said let's go which came from Felix. I started to cry, but all three adults gave me a look and said, be quiet or it will be worse when you get to Felix's house. When we got in the car I couldn't look at him, I just looked at the window the whole time and was afraid to move, I didn't want to make him mad, the first day I was with him he might hurt me or worse he might kill me, I fell asleep thinking about everything and wondering what I had done to deserve this. Someone shook me awake and I was confused until I realized it was none other than Felix, he was so close to my face and that scared me, he then said get the fuck up, in the opposite direction of the car to me, you didn't have to drive five hours he said, I said, I'm sorry and then stood up, he then said Sana will show you the house and show you your room, he then said you disobey me and you're going to The basement or the attic depending on how   I feel at the moment he then left he scared me so much I hate it here already. When I entered the house it was so big from the outside and inside it was very beautiful. Sana the maid said follow me miss which I did and she led me through the house starting at the front door.

 Sana the maid said follow me miss which I did and she led me through the house starting at the front door