one

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

╭┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈╮

[last kiss of nebulon - tory lanez]     
1:03 ──⚬──── 3:45
⇆   ◃◃   ıı   ▹▹   ↻

╰┈•┈୨୧┈•┈╯

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

⸻ "Wow. That's a big building..." you said not knowing where to look at.

Without a car, you had to take the bus. You didn't know the city very well so you didn't have any friends around. Everything was new to you.

As you entered the doors of the glass building, you were checking in your phone to see which floor you have to attend when someone bumped into your shoulder.

"Watch where you step." the stranger said to you, glaring at you badly up and down. a A rather beautiful woman but with a haughty air. But hey, you shouldn't judge someone by their appearance, right?

"I apologize, sorry." i replied with a nod while smiling.

"Oh and, you have a drool mark under your mouth." she said with a smile, it was obviously a fake one, as she walked away.

"What the-" before answering you saw the elevator open and ran to go inside.

There was a mirror in the elevator so you tried to remove the 'stain' from your face.

"Fuck...I shouldn't have slept so much oof." you said in a low voice.

As you wiped yourself, you noticed a man in the reflection of the mirror. Tall, dark-haired, wearing a black suit. His hands were in his trouser pockets.

you straightened up and turned to look at the elevator doors.

10 floors left.

This long awkward silence turned into a contemplation of the face of the man next to you.

'those eyelashes are longer than mine...and much more beautiful. dude how the fuck are you god damn hot like-' a voice cut off your thoughts.

his voice.

"You're staring too much." he said still facing the elevator doors.

'fuck. his voice is smooth.' you thought and immediately turned your head to look at your feet.

"I apologize...not my fault if you're hot man..." you whispered those last words thinking he wouldn't have heard them but a chuckle come out of his mouth.

The elevator doors opened and the man looked at you with a smirk and left.

...

"No way." you said with your face completely red.

haha

You went to the next floor and went to the reception to find out where to find the interviewer.