𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟕 | 𝑴𝒕. 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚

The kids were walking through a chilly forest, Mimi and TK were shivering as they were rubbing their arms, as they tried to keep the heat in their bodies. 

Gomamon: "I know this is no day at the beach, Joe, but that's no reason to be a worry wart about it and make all your friends unhappy. Pardon the pun, but chill out. Only you've got a problem with the cold. Everyone thinks warm,"

Joe: "I'm allergic to fur,"

Tai: "Come on Joe, be a little bit more spirited,"

TK & Mimi: *gasp*

Izzy: "Perhaps not if you're a polar bear or a penguin,"

Tai: "Yeah, but if it shows, we'll throw some snowballs!"

Mimi: "And make snowmen!"

Gomamon: "Who do you think Snowmon is?"

Gabumon: "A Digimon from their planet?"

Izzy: "It's difficult to explain,"

Tentomon: Well, if it's edible, count me in!"

Izzy: "No, the best thing about show balls is that you can throw them at each other. It's a fun game that we play in the winter months,"

Tentomon: "You throw food?"

Matt: "We could build a snow fort!"

Tai: "You'll need one!"

Sora: "I bet I could beat you both, blindfolded!"

As their conversation went on Y/n saw a huge mountain in the distance, looked at it in wonder, and turned towards Dorumon.

Y/n: "Hey Dorumon, what's that big mountain up there?"

Dorumon: "That? That's Mount Infinity!"

Y/n: "Mount Infinity? Does it go on forever?"

Dorumon: "Nope, but it's tough to climb, and one of my old friends Gaogamon is a protector of the mountain! Or we can ask Unimon he has a lot of knowledge!"

Y/n: "Gaogamon? Is he another one of your "friendly" Digimon that attacks us?"

Dorumon: "Haha, very funny! But don't worry! Just like Leomon, he is a protector and a warrior of justice, if we're lucky we might get to see him!"

Y/n: "Leomon? Are you just spouting out names by this point?"

Dorumon: "Come on Y/n don't you believe me?"

Y/n: "After everything that has happened to us since we got here? Giant sea dragons, dinosaur hermit crabs, killer androids, and a Digimon that's on fire. I don't know what to believe."

Dorumon: "That's the spirit!"

Y/n just sighed as he then turned back to the rest of the group who were having their conversation about snow still.

TK: "I wanna build an igloo!"

Palmon: "I'll help! If you tell me what it is,"

Tentomon: "An igloo sounds scrumptious!"

Izzy: "Too bad they're not edible,"

Y/n: "It is if you try hard enough!"

Joe: "You can't be serious. It'd be horrible if it started snowing right now,"

Sora: "Lighten up, Joe. We're just trying to look at the positive side of things,"

Joe: "Blech,"

TK: "Hey, Y/n, when's it gonna snow?"