Next Seat Classmate

The next morning

Y/N woke up early because Kuro wiggled a lot in pocket hoodie.

Y/N: *yawn* mornin' Kuro.... Hungry? i made us breakfast now... though you only drink milk for now as you are still a kitten

Y/N got up from his bed and went to his kitchen to make breakfast for himself and milk for Kuro

Y/N enjoy his breakfast and wash the plate and utensils. He then took a shower and changed into his school uniform.

Y/N: Now.. Kuro i need you to stay here while I am at school. Take care

Kuro: Meow...

Y/N: I can't bring you though.... I'm sorry but i need you to stay. byee byee

Y/N leave his apartment and go to school. He arrives at the school and goes straight to his class. as he opens the classroom door. He noticed someone sitting next to his seat. Though she looks familiar and Y/N decides to approach her.

Y/N: Hu... Tao? is that you?

Hu Tao: ah... h-h-hey... you from the Mercafe, isn't it? I never ask your name though....

 you from the Mercafe, isn't it? I never ask your name though

Y/N: Call me Y/N. i guess I'm your partner from now and so on. and also... Happy belated birthday Hu Tao, i saw you celebrate your birthday the other day... though you seem to celebrate it alone... where are your friends?

Hu Tao: Thank you.... My friends are busy, so I don't want to bother them.... And.. What about I'm being your partner from now and so on?

Y/N: Yesterday the homeroom teacher wanted us to team up with whoever next to your seat for every group work later on. Since I'm next to you... so you're my partner...

Hu Tao: I see... well hope we can get along then.

Y/N: Yea... me too.

Everyone now is in the classroom talking to each other. Both Y/N and Hu Tao stay silent watching everyone.

Hu Tao: you look like a cold person actually based on your appearance...

Y/N: am i? oh yea... maybe i am... I'm not used to having conversations and it's really awkward when in a crowded place. Though i can talk normally if there are one or two people nearby.

Hu Tao: i see...

They both get silent again until the teacher opens the door and everyone goes back to their seat. The class has started.

TIME SKIP

Hu Tao packed her stuff and was ready to go back home and so did Y/N

Aether: Hey, Y/N. Wanna play some sports?

Y/N: I'm not into sports.