Teleporting to the room

While we were doing our work,we were teleported to a room.

"Hello!"."who the hell are you?".

Chuuya said as he activated his ability.
"You guys are going to react to California Denver,and a case of missing children and who they are now."

*WHAT they can't know it's me!!!*

After getting started.
First we are going to react to a boy named Griffen Stagg.

Chuuya-what the hell happened to that young boy he looks like he's 7..
Dazai-yeah he does

Atsushi-why is there blood on his clothes..

Me-also I forgot to introduce myself my name is Tara and I will be your host for every single reaction you will do but please do not call me by my name you can either call me Lynn or Donna pls and thank you.

Yosano-that's a very pretty name Donna-san

Me-thanks but anyways back to the reaction.

Fukuzawa-poor boy he has to deal with abuse..

Atsushi and Chuuya-WHAT THE HELL?!!??

EVERYONE-WHAT HAPPENED
Me-this will probably explain

Tachihara -WTH he raped Him,HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S SEVEN
me-actually Tachihara he's 11 through 13 I think in that video but he was kidnapped when he was seven so he's been in the basement for a really long time and plus this isn't the first time he's done it he has more victims.

Fukuzawa-he has MORE victims

Me-Yes next

Atsushi-Poor boy his friend died..and at the age of 13..
So young

Me-Yes now I will see you guys next time. Goodbye and I suggest you guys be mentally and physically prepared for what I'm about to show you in the next reaction please and thank you goodbye everyone.

Author-chan:¿Cómo lo hice para mi primera reacción? Hice lo mejor que pude y lo siento si es desagradable, pero aquí está la primera parte y espero que les haya gustado porque habrá más, los amo.