- CHAPTER ONE - Tom Riddle x Reader -

(male x female)

The hallway was dimly lit, the only light coming from the flickering torches along the walls, the silence of the school was only broken with the sound of Y/n's footsteps echoing off the stone walls, the shadows seemed to stretch and move across the walls and ground as if they have a life of their own.

Once she rounded the corner she suddenly collided with someone sending her stumbling, when she looked up her eyes met the dark figure of Tom Riddle who was towering over her, his expression unreadable in the dim light.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, tone dark and disapproving, Y/n spun around smirking "Ha! I found you" she said pushing Tom against the wall behind him caging him in with her arms getting close to his face.

He flinched at her sudden closeness before his face returned to its neutral state, he slowly lowered his gaze making deliberate eye contact with her, his dark eyes slowly devouring her as if she was delicious prey.

"If I didn't know any better, it would seem like you're trying to seduce me" Tom said in a subtle yet dark tone "Seduce you? Why of course" Y/n said with a devilish smirk as she tilted her head looking from his eyes to his lips and back up again moving ever so close and yet not placing her lips on his.

Tom continues to look at Y/n, his face expressionless as though he is looking through not at her, a long pause ensued each second dragging as if time itself was slowing down then he finally spoke, his voice dark and seductive "You're an interesting woman Y/n. I can't tell if you genuinely want me or if you're trying to manipulate me."

Y/n chuckled darkly as she watched his face parting her lips slightly and spoke "Well it depends, do you want to be seduced?" her head tilting to the other side of her body, a slight smug look on her face as she waited for his reply.

His eyes narrowed somewhat as he contemplated her question pushing off the wall slightly, his voice was almost playful once he spoke "And if I do?" he asked entrancingly, giving her a tilt of his own head.

This caused Y/n to smirk as she removed one of her hands from the wall behind him, softly dragging the back of her fingertips along Tom's cheek, the air around them seemed to get thick making the two feel as if they were the only ones in the entire castle "Then obviously I must comply" she said her own voice dropping to a seductive whisper in his ear.

He leaned into her touch just a bit as she dragged her fingers down his cheek, his eyes looking right into hers, gaze full of lust, as he spoke he let out a low growl "You're a dangerous woman, I don't think you know how much of an effect you have on me."

Y/n chuckles as she grabs his chin ever so softly "And what if I want to be dangerous?" she asked her words coming out in a breathy whisper lips parted softly her eyes on his lips as she pulled his face towards hers placing her lips softly on his.

As she placed her lips on his he instinctively brought his hands up and around her waist softly caressing her as he pulled her closer roughly Y/n's hands made it into Tom's hair making the kiss deeper, the air around the two felt hot and they were panting pulling away briefly before going back into the kiss.

Lust rushed through the two's bodies until suddenly Tom pulled away; they both took the time to breathe while he looked into Y/n's eyes, still holding her hips, his eyes reflecting passion and lust before his tone shifts and became dark and serious.