Author's Note

Hey guys!
Welcome to Her Private Professor! Before you start reading, just a heads up about what's coming your way. 

Mature Content - if you aren't comfortable with reading about any of the below, this book is not for you. DO NOT push through something that bothers you only to hate on me in the comments. If you don't enjoy reading about the below, then this book is simply not for you. 
Know your boundaries. 
Don't come at me for not knowing them for you.

- Explicit sex scenes with graphic descriptions
- BDSM
- DDLG
- Illegal activity (drugs, crime)
- Agegap romance

As specified in the Book Description, this book is more erotica than romance. Yes, this is a real book genre. No, I'm not forcing you to read anything you don't want to. 

Before you report this book out of irrational anger, remember that all characters are consenting to sexual activity throughout the book. All characters are of legal age. 

If there are any particular tropes/scenes that you want to read about, make sure to vote then comment what you want to see! I'll try my best to incorporate everyone's wishes. 

Also, just a heads-up, update frequency is solely reliant on how many votes, comments & reads this book gets. 

Happy reading!

         - Lynette