Chapter 8

///Last Chapter?///

"Where the fuck am I going" they say giggling .

"I laughs softly you are going all the way to this hallway then to the left dem." I point with my finger.
___________________________________

Lauren pov still:

They go to the room that I said and sits me down on the chair I have in there.

"Do you want to sing like a song together or do you want to make an original?" They say while looking at the program i have on my computer and my sound board.

"How about we make a song up together? Do you have any ideas for one?" I say while walking to my couch in the room that has my notebook on it.

They sit beside me, " yeah kinda to be honest so um imma be honest with you okay?"

I nod softly while grabbing their hand and starts to mess with their fingers.

(TW for overdose)

They sigh softly" um back in 2018 I overdosed um it wasn't the first time but this time I almost did die, I was like 5 minutes if im being real with you." They spoke in a soft tone.

I tear up a little and they see.

" hey no no no you don't have to cry my laur okay shh" they pull me into their lap and hugs me tightly.

I sob lightly "im happy that you are here" i whisper in their ear softly.

We were both quiet, just enjoying each other company.

"What do you want to write about then dem?"

"Well I have a song name for it, Meet Him Last Night, and I want it to start like Late at night
I'm sippin' as you pass me by
Red or white?
You pour another, say, "It's fine"
Is how I want it to start."

"Okay that's not bad dem, also are you sure you want me to help you with this song?"

"Of course I want you too, I know you can belt with your lyrics my laur."

I blush softly at the nickname.

"Mmmm why you blushing huh my laur" they say while rubbing my hip with their thumb softly.

"Because of the nickname that you call me how you been saying (my laur)" I blush harder while hiding my face in their neck.

They burst out laughing .

"Heyyyyyy no laughing it's embarrassing." I try to put my face further into their neck.

"Okay so let's get this done mhm?" They grab the note book while I'm still in their lap.

(Song on top I'm not gonna put more lyrics cause I don't like that sometimes In some books)
___________________________________

(After recording)

"I should head home dem" I start to pack up all things that I brought with me.

They whine softly "dooooo youuu havvee toooo?"

"Yes dem I have a cats I need to get too and take care of it"

"YOU HAVE A CATS? Since uh when" they say in a funny voice.

I burst out laughing while taking their hands "yes dem I have a Maine Coon cat his name is Loki ((nickname is lok or fucker))(Marvel fans) and another one his name is GhostFace ((nick name is ghost or asshole))(Scream fans),  they are both assholes but I love them."

"Awww well I'll drive you home and I will want to meet them soon okay?"

"Okay and yeah you will dem."

___________________________________

And that's it sorry that this chapter sucks.
Also with the grammar I'll fix later👍🏽
Um I'm still thinking of a schedule to updated maybe once or twice a week