12: Pain

Chapter 12

-Lorenzo Di Luca-

"Kirill Delivery Express! Sorry, the goods we delivered are awfully damaged by Papa and yours truly!

As soon as I got out of my car, I quickly spotted an overly excited, grinning Kirill waving both his hands at me in the air, looking like a little boy. Yeah, a psychotic serial killer little boy with blood on both his hands and shirt Despite the bright, happy, smiling look on his face, I could clearly see the dark and murderous glint in his eyes.

"That's what I like to hear." I chuckled and lightly slapped him on the back, not wanting to get the blood on his hands in my ten thousand euro designer suit.

At least not yet.

"Anyway, what are you doing here?"

"Hello to you too, Mishka." Kirill playfully rolls his eyes.

"But, I'm here to see my cousins, of course! It's been so long since the last time I've been here in Sicily after all." He threw his head back and laughed merrily.

It has really been so long for him, and I am truly grateful for my cousin.

"So do you want me to wait for you, or shall I go ahead to the infamous Di Luca estate?"

"Just wait here."

Kirill gave me a thumbs up.

I sigh, removing my jacket and waistcoat, first handing them to one of my men that was guarding the entrance, before pulling and folding up the sleeves of my shirt. This is going to be messy.

With a single nod to my cousin, I motioned for my soldiers to open the gates where we were keeping the Polish, who were responsible for making my principessa's life hell. I'm going to give them something that's much worse than hell because I can be the fucking devil itself when need be, especially when it comes to anyone who dares to harm my family.

Isabella hasn't really told any of us yet everything that happened to her in the past, about her early life in the orphanage or her life with those fucking Polish, but I am willing to be patient and wait until she is ready to tell us everything. I never want to force my sorellina into anything she is uncomfortable with. Besides, I am also teaching her how to make her own choices and decisions, because only God knows when that sweet little girl has been given the freedom to choose and decide something on her own.

When I saw my sorellina again for the first time since she went missing, I promised her that I was going to make sure everyone paid for everything that they'd done to her, and I'm going to do just that, starting with the Polish.

***

"STOP IT! PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU! STOP IT!"

High-pitched screams, pathetic crying, and begging were all I heard. It was all I could hear. It echoed throughout the whole room.

I thought hearing them beg and cry for their pathetic wasted lives would give me some satisfaction, but it's only fueling the rage inside of me that I'll never be able to get rid of unless I kill every single one of those fucking bastards who hurt my precious principessa. I'm not going to stop until I torture the hell out of them, until I'm satisfied enough to end their lives. But not yet.

These pathetic pieces of shit were already broken, bloody, disfigured, and missing several body parts when I first saw them. Uncle, Kirill, and the rest of their men had already done quite a number on them. But it was still not enough.

My sorellina suffered nine long years at their hands, so they fucking deserve to suffer much more than this.

"Stop it? Did you fucking stop when that little girl begged you to stop? DID YOU?" I exclaimed, gritting my teeth both in anger and annoyance before I plunged the dagger into one of the Polish's lower abdomen, dragging the dagger upwards, making the bastard scream bloody murder until he eventually stopped when the dagger reached deep into his heart.