◄ Blood II ►

Limerence | Chapter II

The six glanced around the bloody room which was tainted with Juri's blood, filling the room with his delicious scent. Their eyes flashed with hunger before returning to normal.

"Mhm, his blood smelled so sweet~" Laito licked his lips with a blush on his cheeks. He was no fool to lie about his desire. He wanted the beautiful creature in his arms. For his blood. For his body. How could he not? Something inside him screamed for the creature.

"Teddy agrees." Kanato squeezed the brown teddy bear in his arms with faintly flushed cheeks. There was desire in his light purple orbs. His blood smelled like everything. He wanted a piece. Or maybe more than a piece. He knew he wanted something from the male. Of course, his blood, but it was something more than his blood.

Shu stood to the side with closed eyes, there was something very wrong about that male. There is no way he could have such an effect on pure-blood vampires like them. And of course, the fact that he is a male despite his unique beauty. Then there were all these pictures of a blond nun. If that wasn't strange, he didn't know what was. There is no way that man believes in a being such as God. So then, why is his room covered with church materials and who is that woman in the pictures? So many damn questions when all he wanted was a peaceful day laying in his room.

Subaru, on the other hand, wanted to smash something. Why does that male smell so damn sweet? How he wanted to find the vixen and suck him dry. But he knew they had to figure out the situation first. Besides, his guts told him the male was dangerous.

However, one thought dominated all the questions they had.

What is he?

There is no doubt he is inhuman. If not for his obvious attractiveness, the smell of his blood.

Reiji looked down at the human in his arms and was tempted to drop the filthy creature. She was the first to find the male, so she must have some relevant information to feed their curiosity. The second eldest Sakamaki brother was tempted to sigh, the foolish girl most likely unleashed a sealed immortal. A beautiful being. Who knows how long the male was here. Based on the state of the rusty pins that once held him down, at least a couple hundred years. Looks like there is no avoiding calling that man. He sighed again.

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

Juri glanced around the room which he teleported himself into. It wasn't too bad. It had a balcony, a bathroom, and a bed.

Perfect for him, he concluded. It was all he needed.

Flopping down on his back, the bed squeaked in response to the new weight. He gazed at the ceiling with his hands under his head. How long has it been? he forgot to ask the year. But then again, it doesn't matter. Time may change, but mortals never do.

Juri has had many mortal slaves who were more than willing to give him both blood and energy. Even humans fall for his charms. It is easy for him to manipulate people. Almost too easy

He was full from what the girl provided. Now that he thought about it, he never did ask her name. Then again, does it matter? He asked himself. She is just another meal.

Meal.

Yes. A meal. To fulfill vampires' thirst. To fulfill his needs. A slave. Besides, she wasn't his only meal. Anyone who breathes is considered a meal to him. Any human, any creature. There was no need for him to feel bad, he should be used to it. Humans will die eventually. It didn't matter if it is from blood-loss or naturally. Sooner or later, they will die. Rather, it would be better if it is sooner, then they can avoid committing more sins than they already have. Thus, he was doing them a favor by taking their life force.