Chapter 2

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺⌝❜❛⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ɪᴍ ᴊᴀᴇᴡᴏɴ'ꜱ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺⌝❜❛⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

It had been months since he had become a spirit, he had just gotten to know the other spirits in Yung. He had gotten to know Wi-gen, Gi-ran, Woo-sik and Jaewon had gotten to know Su-ho the most. Wi-gen and the other spirits had agreed to let Jaewon visit his mom, and watch out for his mom as long as he became a spirit of Yung. And so he agreed. But he hardly spent anytime in Yung, if he did he was getting to know his first counter through their telepathic power, the rest of his time was spent next to his mother's side. And that's where he was right now.

His mother lay on the living room floor, sobbing and tears cascading down her cheeks as she lay there.
"Mom, don't cry please. You have to eat something!" Jaewon shouted as he cried, seeing his mother in this state. Jaewon had never seen her like this. Haneul finally got up off the floor, wrapped in a gray cardigan as she walked over to the photoframes, not an speck of dust in sight. She picked up a photoframe, two little boys, both in swimming gear with their arms wrapped around eachother's shoulders.
"I lost both of you now, my sons." Tears dripped onto the photoframe as his mother spoke.
"Mom! Stop crying, please mom!" Jaewon fell to his knees, rubbing in his hands together, begging his mother to stop crying. He couldn't stand to see her in this state.
"I'm not worth crying over." Jaewon mumbled as he continued to rub his hands together. However, Im Haneul couldn't hear her son crying out to her, and just continued to cry and sob over her missing sons. 
"You have to stop crying, mom... I'm not worth it. Stop! STOP!" Jaewon screamed at his crying mother, if only she could hear him now.

"Im Jaewon! Im Jaewon!" Wigen called out to Jaewon, forcing him to leave his mothers side and return to Yung. Suho was waiting for Jaewon. But as soon as he saw Jaewon, concern filled his expression.
"Jaewon, is everything okay?" Suho asked as he face scrunched up in concern. Jaewon hummed in response as he wiped his face with his hands, wiping the tears away before heading off to meet Wigen. Suho stayed silent for minutes as they walked.
"Maybe you should stop visiting her." Suho announced, breaking the silence on the way to the headquarters. Hearing those words Jaewon stopped walking, abruptly and turned to Suho.
"I won't ever stop visiting her. She's my mom. If you had the chance to see your mom again, would you pass it up? Just being by her side is enough for me."  Jaewon asked his tone stern and harsh as he spoke to Suho.
"I wish I could hug her everyday. But all I can do is apologise and even then, she doesn't hear me." Jaewon said, tears welling in his eyes as he spoke. Suho looked down at the floor, apologetically and sympathetically as Jaewon turned around and continued walking down to where Wigen and the other spirits were situated. Sometimes he thought back on his death, memories before his death were quite fuzzy but he remembered an argument the day before he died. But sometimes he wondered if he did the right thing, saving the child. And then he thinks of the life that child could live, as the kid grew older. He then knew he did the right thing. Even if it didn't make those around him happy, he was happy. Knowing even up until his death he did good things, as much as he could.