Chapter 1: Grand Opening

It is May 2nd, 1987. In a city, Las Vegas Nevada, there is a small diner which the name is "Roy's Family Diner." Ran by Mark Hence Rider. Mark is 6"4 inches as he has a small beard around his neck with some side burns. His eyes is ocean blue. He always wear a black and white suit and tie when he shows up to work which he feels like is professional.

Roy's Family Diner is located at the old Silver City Casino that Mark and Hank bought out. As it is opening day, Mark arrived at Roy's a bit early so that he can get the rest of the diner ready. As he walks over to the front of the building, a huge line has already formed as a bunch of people are cheering.

Mark got the biggest smile on his face as he walks inside. Inside of the diner, you first walk into the waiting lobby. Which there is a host desk on the left of you, where host and hostess would take you to your seat. On the right of you, there is a small room for arcade games.

And in front of you is the door to the main lobby. As Mark walks through the door to the lobby he got introduced to the stage that is straight ahead with tables all over, decorated like it would be someone's birthday everyday. To the far right of you is the entrance of the kitchen, where cooks would be serving customers as there is a door couple feet away from the kitchen that would take you to the bathrooms. On the far left of you would be the security office where Mark and Hank would do management stuff during the day if needed while they would have a security guard in there monitoring as well.

Hank, who is 4"11 inches tall, who wore a white, button up management chef coat walking out of the kitchen. "You know brother, it is quite odd. This place is called Roy's Family Diner, but Toy Foxytlb is the lead singer." "Sometimes that has to be Hank. Plus, we ain't Freddy Fazbears where we designate the star of the building to be the lead singer. That would probably be stealing a idea." Mark replied with as Hank lets go of a sigh, "Wouldn't our name already copy the Fazbear Entertainment's old location, FredBear's Family Diner?" "Ah, that's fine Hank. Only time it would be copyrighted if we named it FredBear's or Freddy Fazbears."

As Mark and Hank were talking, a cook came walking out, "Hey guys, would you think we would not be busy, since Freddy Fazbears already have this kind of stuff?" The cook asks as Mark replies, "I don't think so. We are in Las Vegas, busiest part around this place. Plus, Freddy Fazbears is 2 hours away. Located in Hurricane Utah. And if you take a look outside, we already have a line. A huge line." Hank then interrupts, "Don't we have more people coming in Mark?" Mark turns his focus to Hank, "Well yeah. We are just a bit early. The others should be here in a half an hour. Our Security Guard though is already out there, making sure the crowd don't go hay wired." Mark says as he turns around and walks towards the Security Office. "Well Jack, let's get back to the Kitchen. We are almost done setting up." Hank says as the cook walks right back inside the kitchen, followed by Hank.

As Mark is inside the office, he sits down on the black office chair that is designated to his management stuff. He came to a certain application as the candidate is a current worker at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. 'Julien Miles. Bulletin board advertiser and chef, applying for Bulletin Board Advertiser and chef. Requires for hire up to speak to the Fazbear Hire up if even hired.' The candidate application states. As he reads through his skills through the papers, he felt like he didn't need a interview and wanted to hire him anyways.

He looked for the hire up's phone number through his business phone list that he got delivered as he came across, "Henry Emily" And "William Afton" as Owner and Founder of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Both of their numbers was listed. He wanted to try Henry's number first as he dialed up the number. After a few rings, someone from the other end finally answers, "Hello?" A male's voice was heard as Mark replies, "Hi, this is Mark Hence Rider, founder of Roy's Family Diner. Am I speaking to Henry?" "Yeah this is him. How can I help you Mark?" "So, I received a application from one of your advertisers and chef, Julien Miles as he wants me to contact you before hiring." "I see. Julien is a excellent worker. I'm sure he will be a great fit for you. Most of the customers over here loves him. I will go ahead and let Julien know."

As Henry hung up the phone from the other line, Mark sets his phone down as he hears the door opening, "Hey boss, I might need assistance out there." The security guard asks as Mark turns towards him, "Why? Has the crowd grown bigger or are they getting rowdy?" "It's way to big now, causing traffic on the strip." Mark gets up from his office chair, "I will get on the phone with the police to close down the strip."

Right as Mark finished his sentence, a couple officers walked into the office, "Hello there, we are the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department. We are here to mention that you have way too much people hanging outside and it is causing a bad traffic jam." "Don't worry officers, we will do the grand opening now." Mark replies with as the officers walked out. "Boss, I thought-" "I know. I realized it would be difficult for them. Let's just go out there and get it done. Plus all staff is here now." He says as Mark and the Security guard walks outside.

Jack, Hank, and the whole staff is already outside before Mark and the Guard was, since they all got their prep ready. "Hank!" Mark yells as Hank walks over, "Yes?" "You do realize that this is a huge rush for the grand opening and we will have to keep closing and opening until we get to the last of the bunch, right?" "Yeah, I know. It's your fault for deciding to buy out Silver City Casino to have our place be here." "It's worth it though. That's a lot of money for the first day."

Hank nods in a agreement as Mark walks around the ribbon. "Good morning everyone!" Once Mark spoke, the whole crowd went silent as cars were honking left and a right. "I would suggest everyone to make room for cars to go by. I know this is a huge event. Grand opening for a new diner, but we can't be blocking cars." As he mentions that, the crowd found a way to make way as cars was able to drive by. "Alright. Anyways. Good morning again. We are excited to be here. As much as you guys are. The staff and I have been working hard to get to this point. As the founder of Roy's Family Diner with my brother, the other founder, we present you. . . Roy's Family Diner!"

Hank and Jack held the huge scissors as they cut the ribbon. The crowd went crazy as the staff immediately rush Inside to get ready. As Mark gets the building open, they had a huge rush from 7 in the morning to 8 at night.

As they gathered the last bit of the crowd, the staff seemed a bit tired, but only 3 remaining customers. The host at the host desk introduced them, "Welcome! Are you three dining together?" The host asks as the mother in the group nodded, "Perfect. Follow me." The host said as he shows the three to their table.

The table was set right in front of the stage. As the host was gathering on what they want to drink, he walks over to the kitchen to gather the drinks. On the stage, Funtime Roy and Toy Foxytlb powers on, "Hey kids! Welcome to Roy's Family Diner. Im Funtime Roy." "And I'm Toy Foxytlb." Funtime Roy turned his body left and right to see all over the Diner, "Say Funtime Roy, there isn't many people here anymore." "Well, that's because most people are at home sleeping after a long day." "Shall we give our guest a heck of a show?" "I say yes." Funtime Roy and Toy Foxytlb gives the last customers a show as they played eye of the tiger.

After a little bit, the guest were done with their last dish as they asked for their tab. The host went to go grab it and hands it to the guest. "Thank you!" The father says as he pays for the tab. "Keep the tip." He said as the family got up. "I'm feeling a bit tired Toy Foxytlb. Are you?" "I feel tired as well. I think it's about time for us to shut off for the day." "Alright kids. We appreciate you all for coming to Roy's Family Diner. We had a blast for our first opening. We hope to see you again soon." Funtime Roy says as both of them powers off. The last of the guest walks out of the building as the Security Guard locks the door.

Mark is in the office, getting ready to clock out. "Damn, we have made at least one million dollars today. How in the hell did we not lose any product? Oh well." As Mark finished up, him and the whole staff left the building besides the Security Guard. He decided to stay behind for a night shift so that he could get the place clean and set up for the next day.

What could go wrong during the night shift?
One way to find out NEXT TIME ON Five Nights At Freddy's: A Stolen Chapter.