𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝙰𝚜 𝙾𝚏 𝟾/𝟷𝟼/𝟸𝟹

So, quite a lot has happened since the last time I mentioned any writing-related plans it's been over 3 months and I haven't made any major updates, which I sincerely apologize for.

However, the lack of updates is not due to a lack of work on planned content. Much of the content I mentioned working on in my last update is in progress. I have about 3 different one-shot stories around halfway done for my Trigun one-shots book.

As for why they are only half finished, it's because I've been experiencing several different shifts in fixation over the past few months, which has caused me to go back and forth between writing different stories and working on new OC bios, which I'm sure some of you have noticed I've made new chapter dividers for in my OC book if you've been looking recently.

Currently, I've been working diligently on a bio for a Resident Evil OC. Thanks to my fixation and the fact that I've now gotten my hands on copies of 4, 5, and 6, her bio only has one major section of information, not counting the backstory, that needs to be done! Her backstory will be in bits and pieces for now since I'd like to write those portions as I play through the series, but every other portion of relevant information will be ready and available to read on day one.

Everything else I had already previously planned will still be coming in due time, however, I unfortunately cannot provide any sort of timeframe for when these things will release. 

However, I am going to make myself a tentative schedule of things I would like to get done. This list is in order of stories and things I would like to prioritize once I get this Resident Evil OC posted.

-Finishing up my half-finished Tringun one-shots and officially releasing the one-shot book that will go along with it.

-Finishing up the bio I started months ago for a Honkai Star Rail OC.

-Finally getting around to properly writing a long-planned sequel to one of my old one-shots and re-releasing both older one-shots into a proper one-shot book in an effort to categorize everything and declutter my page.

-Writing the first chapter of my Pokemon Sun and Moon fanfiction, Aeipathy.

Anything not on the list is not a current priority. You may notice that my pre-existing longer-form stories aren't included, and that is for a reason. I have decided to go ahead and make sure that all of my currently planned longer stories have at least their first chapters posted, which means that stories like What Are You Doing To Me, Monachopsis, and Nepenthe are being put on hold until I get a first chapter up for Aeipathy as well. 

I'd like to have every story up with at least one chapter so that I can comfortably switch between stories as I please. I know myself well enough to know that I'm prone to get bored with only writing for one or two stories for too long. That said, having all of my main stories started will allow me to do just that, to switch when needed and not end up losing my spark.