Chapter 1: break up

(please go easy on me my grammar/ punctuation it isn't the best 😭👍🏻 I hope y'all enjoy promise I won't drop this book early again...or will I ? We will see LMAO😍✌️ y'all so quick on my notes chapter LOVE YALL and btw you are y/n)

Y/n's pov:

I yawn as the rain drops drips down the glass of my bedroom window, filling the room with the scent of rain, not gonna lie I love the smell, it reminds me of staying in my room today. no work, no problems an-

*Ding*

My doorbell rings, I groan in frustration as my peace was disturbed.

I pull out my phone going to the application to my door camera. my anger was quickly replaced by confusion when I see who it was. It was the least person who I was expecting.

it was dream.

i look at him through the app, he's soaking wet and he looks like he'd been crying, you can't differentiate his tears and rain drops but you could see the pain and sense of betrayal in his eyes.

My heart hurts looking at him like this, we have been friends for years and I've never seen him like this, he's usually good at hiding his feelings, so I never really saw him this hurt, I like him more than friends, but I'll never admit that to him...

(Yeah right-😏 Okay I'm sorry get back to reading🤭 -kat)

"Hi Dream, what's the matter?" I say with sincerity wrapped around my words.

"Can I talk to you?"

We make eye contact through the screen, thankfully  he can't see me right now, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't blushing, what's wrong with me it's not the time, dream clearly needs help.

I quickly go down stairs and head to the front door.

No one's pov:

You open the door seeing a 6'3 man with wet dirty blonde hair, crystal green eyes with water slowly dripping down his face from the rain.

"Can I stay here for a while?" Dream says trying not to cry again,

"Of course" you say while letting him inside, and closing the door.

You head upstairs to your grab some towels to help him dry off with one of your over sized shirt that you think will fit him with some gray sweatpants that you accidentally bought online, two times your size.

Here you hand him the towel including the clothing, he thanks you and heads to the nearest bathroom.

while waiting you sat on your couch and scrolled on your phone, when you hear the bathroom door open, but you were too busy to even bother looking, you see dream staring at you at the opposite side of the couch, so you finally took your eyes from your phone and looked at him.

"Thank you y/n" he says looking at you with a tired smile you assume because of the reason he was crying, you look at the shirt you gave him Wich was really small on him, like REALLY small to the point you could see the outline of his abs and his muscular arms. you drag your eyes down seeing the gray sweatpants wrap around his slutty waist really well (submissive men😫)

You realize you were staring and quickly looked away,

"n-no problem hah-" you say pathetically still trying not to have eye contact with the gorgeous man Infront of you.

He smiled at you while you try to keep yourself calm.

"So c-can you tell me what happened?" Looking everywhere except his direction.

He sighs "George cheated on me..."
You steal a glance on the corner of your eye seeing him lower his head, you quickly turn your head forcing yourself to look at him.

Y/n's pov:

Okay calm down he's your best friend today is not the time to get your hormones up, I look at him and he lifts his head meeting eye contact.

"He said he didn't want to get intimate now he's doing it behind my back? HE EVEN CONFESSED THAT HE'S BEEN DOING THIS FOR MONTHS WITHOUT ME KNOWING-" he quickly lost control of his emotions..

No one's pov:

you quickly stood up sitting beside him.

"- AND HE BROKE UP WITH ME JUST LIKE THAT-" you rub his back listening to what he's saying

"AND- and- and-" he cries trying to gasps for air, "okay dream one at a time, how did you find out?" You said trying to fix the situation,

"I w-went back home after grocery shopping, a-and sapnap was with Karl so George was alone- " you hugged him and rubbed his back to help him calm down.

"And I saw h-him getting fucking railed by a man I didn't even know-" he cries to your shoulder

"Why- why he could've just told me he wanted to break up- I would've understood." He hugs you back, he tells the whole story, it has been a few hours and it's getting late he finally fell asleep, laying on your legs after crying his heart out, you felt so bad you can't do anything about it, seeing him cry like that hurts your heart.

You play with his fluffy hair while you look at him, his face,his hair, his personality everything about him is perfect how can you replace him.

You finally closed your eyes falling into deep slumber after a long and crazy day of seeing your best friend's heart get torn into pieces.

------------

OKAY YALL HOW WE FEELING 👀👀

ILYSM YOU GUYS WERE SO QUICK ON THE NOTES/ UPDATES😍

DO YALL LIKE THIS NEW SHORT STORY 🤭🤭

OKAY SO IM GONNA REST I WAS LITERALLY WRITING FOR 3 HOURS STRAIGHT LMAOO

1034 words (yes it took me 3 hrs for 1k words😭)

-kat<3