Qᴜɪɴɴ

Full Name: Quinn Mae Hart

Nicknames: Q, Quinnie

Date Of Birth: 13th February 1999

Star signs: Aquarius

Place of Birth: Blackpool, Lancashire

Height: 180 cm (5 Foot 11 Inches)

Instagram: quinnhartt

Occupation: Trach and Field Athlete (High Jump)

Face Claim: Sveindis Jane Jonsdottir

FACTS ABOUT QUINN:

* She has a scar running on her right eyebrow from a shard of glass cutting her when she was involved in a car accident in 2019.

* She gives off very big golden retriever energy.

* Her coping mechanism in bad moments is just to laugh, like she cannot stop the laughter escaping.

* She loves a good gossip session, she thrives on it to be honest.

* Very protective over her own trust, she doesn't forgive people quickly or easily at all.

* Quinn is Pansexual and has been out to her family for a while.

* Quinn falls in love easily, but hides it to herself.

* Quinn is such a perfectionist, like she doesn't like having anything go wrong.

* Quinn is the ex girlfriend of Chloe Kelly, they dated from 2018 to 2021 when they spilt up in January, however it wasn't a bad break up and it was on civil terms, and they still support each other.

* Quinn is a Silver medallist from the Tokyo Olympics in the Women's Individual High Jump.

TATTOOS:

* Angel wings and Halo on the back of her neck.
* Mandala design behind her Right ear.
* The outline of a sun the the side of her Left arm.
* The outline of a heart on her Right middle finger.

AN: The chapters will probably be updated once a week at a minimum, it just depends when I get around to writing for this book.

But I have a google form up for the book as I don't know who the love interest should be as I love Samie but I love Liv too and I just want it to be both at this rate!