Drunk Confession

Drunk Confession

Sana's POV
Momo invited me over to drink at her place with our friends.

Bros

Momo
Hey everyone, come over at my place.

Jeongyeon
Are we having a drink or something? Sana you better come, you haven't been drinking.

Mina
I'm coming but I won't drink.

Sana
I'll be there.

Surely, we will get drunk easily knowing that Mina doesn't drink, not even beer.

I made sure i have everything i need, and left my apartment after.

When I got to Momo's apartment, I knocked. She opened the door immediately. "Woah, you're early. Definitely a first for you. Do you badly need a drink?" she asked. I went in not even waiting for her to say 'come in'.

She's used to me doing that. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm jealous." She sat beside me. "Jealous? You saw "your" girl with that girl, what was her name? Jennie?" she had to mention her name. I rolled my eyes.

"Are they dating? Because they've been hanging out a lot lately" she stood up, and went towards her fridge.

She got back with drinks in her hand. She wants me to get drunk this early? "Seriously? They're not even here yet." I said. "You look like you need a drink already" she's right, i haven't drank any alcohol for almost a month now.

"And no, i don't think they're dating. Yet?" I stopped drinking, "yet?" i asked. "Yes, I heard Jennie's gonna ask dahyun to be her girlfriend. I also heard from Tzuyu that dahyun's not into Jennie." interesting, tzuyu?

"Tzuyu? You guys are together now?" i asked with a teasing tone. "Who's together now?" we were interrupted by Jeongyeon and Mina. "Tzuyu and Momo" we looked at momo and she was a blushing mess.

"I'll tell you that when she gets here, okay?" wait what? "What do you mean 'when she gets here'? So dahyun will be here?" they all looked at me. "Wait you didn't tell sana you were inviting the girls over?"

Momo looked at me with a smile. "I figured that if I tell her, she won't come because 'her' girl is coming and she'd just stare at her all night" i can't even look at her for a long time.

We heard a knock on the door, "You guys are earlier than the time i told you to come" then momo stood up to open the door. She was met by Tzuyu. "Hi babe" Tzuyu returned her greeting and gave momo a quick hug.

"Come in girls" they all went in. They said hi to us, and I almost blushed when dahyun smiled at me. "Mina, Dahyun, are you guys ready for tonight?" We all looked confused when Jihyo said that. "What do you mean, unnie?" Dahyun asked.

"You two are gonna help me take care of them"  i blushed just by thought of dahyun taking care of me. "Sana? Are you okay?" they were all looking at me. "You're turning red" momo said. "Oh yeah, i'm good." I said.

"Well, LET'S GET DRUNK" Jeongyeon shouted. We kept asking questions to momo and tzuyu about their current relationship, and yeah they confirmed it they're together.

Dahyun's POV
These girls are drunk. It is only me, mina unnie, and jihyo who are sober. Mina unnie and I don't really drink, Jihyo unnie does but she said she can't have a hangover tomorrow.