Information before we start

This Book shall have my au,
So, it's normal tfp except the humans have absolutely messed up backstories and the deceptions have humans!

Here is this dudes introduction and  Information:Name: Jax Anderson (or Darby)Age: 16Gender: male (pronouns are he/him)Height: 6'2 cuz yes :)Status: dating anne (another oc)Human of: KnockoutPersonality: Almost like ko's irl version I guess?? Flir...

Name: Jax Anderson (or Darby)
Age: 16
Gender: male (pronouns are he/him)
Height: 6'2 cuz yes :)
Status: dating anne (another oc)
Human of: Knockout
Personality: Almost like ko's irl version I guess?? Flirty, kind, cheerful, sad backstory and cares tol much bout his hair (like.ko with his paintjob, loyal.
(P.S: I wrote 'or Darby' since in this au I'm making jax and jack long lost twins 😌 and jack didn't know but June did. June had taken custody of jack but was unable to take custody of jax so jax went with his father. After the war of cybertron and stuff, june took custody of jax!) He also loves streetracing

Name: Ley/Leyza bishop (or Darby)Age: 12Gender: female (literally any pronouns for her idm)Height: 4'10Staus: single (and also child genius)Human of: ShockwavePersonality: Very hardworking, serious, honest, loyal, amazing, pretty (cuz yes :)), a g...

Age: 12
Gender: female (literally any pronouns for her idm)
Height: 4'10
Staus: single (and also child genius)
Human of: Shockwave
Personality: Very hardworking, serious, honest, loyal, amazing, pretty (cuz yes :)), a genius (imma make her smarter than raf don't mind me). Only soft towards people she loves and cares about, mild-sad backstory
(So ley was originally Silas' child since his name is actually 'Leyland Bishop' [check it on Google search up 'Silas tfp backstory' it might come] and basically he chose with work over ley and left ley with her mother. Her mother wasn't good at all. So, after the war fowler and June adopted her [yes I ship fowler x June and yes they get married])
Loves making and creating stuff with shockwave and soundwave

Name: Anne Louise Age: 16Gender: Female (she/her)Height: 5'10Status: dating jaxHuman of: Breakdown!!Personality: amazing, very strong, loves to wreak it, also loves slash monkey, loyal, hardworking, very athletic, can and would beat up vince

Name: Anne Louise
Age: 16
Gender: Female (she/her)
Height: 5'10
Status: dating jax
Human of: Breakdown!!
Personality: amazing, very strong, loves to wreak it, also loves slash monkey, loyal, hardworking, very athletic, can and would beat up vince.

(Her parents died somehow and she lives with her aunt, her aunt is absolutely horrible and stuff and then she met breakdown and she stays with them, absolutely athletic, can run very fast. Sad backstory I guess)
Loves traning with breakdown and sparring with jax.

Thats all the information of my au!
Oh and btw here are the ships;

The Autobots and deceptions:

1. Knockout x Breakdown
2. Shockwake x soundwave
3. Megatron x starscream
4. Ultra magnus x predaking
5. Optimus prime x elita 1
6. Ratchet x wheeljack
7. Smokescreen x bumblebee
8. Airachnid x Death (This is so cute fr fr)

The humans;

1. Anne x Jax
2. Jack x seirra
3. Miko x Hiroshima (that dude in rid seen with miko, i have named him Hiroshima because why not? And those two are childhood best friends)
4. Rafael x ley/leyza (Their relationship goes from strangers to lovers, at start their only friends and at the end they marry.)
5. Vince x trash (My Mainz i love this smm)

Btw you can ask me questions here too! But I'll mainly accept asks and dares for the characters only. And I do allow some yknow stuff typo dares and asks but please try and keep it friendly too ok?

Thats all! Now ask and dare away like the winds senorcarrots!! (Totally not sniffs dialogue stealing from spirit riding free :] )