Chapter 15✨

Mallika's face turned like a red tomato. And ran from there while blushing. Sid was standing outside and sees Mallika running. He comes inside Sumedh was sitting on his chair.
Sid- Sumedh why Ms. Singh ran out like that?? (He was confused)
Sumedh- areee nothing leave it and focus on your work Sid.
Sid- wait, why did your lips turn into red?? Did you put lipstick??
He comes near and sees his lips. Suddenly Sumedh pushes him.
Sumedh- why will I put lipstick??
Sid- wait, before Ms. Singh come here your lips were normal and she went out running and your lips turned into red. Wait, whattttt did you kiss Ms. Singh??
He shouted the last sentence.
Sumedh comes and closes his mouth.
Sumedh- you idiot why are you shouting??
Sid takes off his hand from mouth.
Sid- answer my question.
Sumedh- areee nothing like that I called her here to talk about paras dish. That's it.
Sid- don't tell lie. Am I looking like a fool you?? Ok you don't want to share this with your best friend whose with you from childhood you were sharing each and everything with me Sumedh but now you got changed. (With fake tears)
Sumedh got frustrated and he said.
Sumedh- haa yes, yes I kissed her because I love her (he said this in one breath).
Sid was now on outer most shock.
Sid- what?? When?? How???
Sumedh- she is only Myra and duplicate Anchal.
Sid- wait, Anchal, Myra and Mallika Singh. But how you got to know?? That she is only Myra??
Sumedh- Sid first time I saw her and I fell for her and how can't I recognize her?? I can recognize her while my eyes are closed.
Sid- means she is Anchal's friend yessss.
Suddenly he realize what he said Sumedh was seeing him in confused expression.
Sumedh- yes, she is Anchal's friend but why are you happy??
Sid- nothing, nothing
He was about to leave but he comes towards Sumedh and tells.
Sid- don't do your romance in office. This much soon you have kissed her don't know what will happen next. Keep  protection in your pocket always.
And he runs from there.
Sumedh- idiot Sid I will not leave you.
And he smiles remembering the incident with mallika.
At mallika side
She went to the washroom and sees the mirror. Her lipstick was spread. She touches her lips and remembers the incident.
Mallika- uffooo mallika what happened for you??
She cleans it and went back to her table and continued her work. Two of the employees come towards her.
Employee1- mallika what did sir said??
Employee2- why was he so angry did he scold you??
Employee1- or did he punish you??
Mallika didn't tells anything and remembers Sumedh's words.
Sumedh- be ready for the punishment.
She remembers these words and unknowingly she blushes.
Employee 2- what happened mallika.why are you blushing??
Employee 2- your cheeks are turned red as if Mr. Mudgalkar kissed you or proposed you.
They both laughs
Mallika controls her blush and tells
Mallika- nothing like that you both go from here. I want to do my work.
Both left.
Mallika- ohhhooo mallika control and concentrate on your work. Otherwise all will get to know about this.
...................................TBC..................................
Precap- sorry guys I know you all were very excited to see drunken Mallika. But today it is not possible you all have to wait till tomorrow😅.

Please do vote and comment❤