PAR-TAY

YN and hailee wake up in each other's arms and embrace . They look each other before YN says while pushing a strand of hair behind her ear "You know I could get used to this ,waking up next to you ."

"I know me to love ..."hailee says but is cut off by the door bell . "They really can't leave us alone can they "YN says before giving  hailee a peck on her lips and getting  up to get the door

"Hey mate "Tom says as soon as YN opens the door . Tom pushes YN out of the way as he walks in with a huge box in his hands.

"Sorry his been like that since the morning, I guess his just excited for today and all"Zendaya says as she enters behind Tom.
"Yea I see that "I reply closing the door behind her .

Zendaya and Tomsit for a while after Tom brought in a few more boxes . And that's when Hailee down  the stairs in a night gown.

"Ooh looks like someone had some fun last night hey ?"Zendaya says getting up to give Hailee a hug .

"Yeah yeah whatever"she says in return and gives Zendaya a hug .

"Well we were until you guys came and disturbed us"YN  says looking at an unbothered Tom.

"What why are you looking at me ,you the one who said that I must drop off the stuff for the party early in the morning . You lucky I never came at 6 and only came at 11 ."Tom shoots in return .

"Whatever"YN says as he walks to hailee hives her a peck on her lips and heads back upstairs .

--

YN came out of the shower and heard the doorbell ring so he just put on a random pair of shorts and went downstairs. He opens the door and it's Tom again .

"Hey you ready?I'm here to help you set up"he says entering .

"Yea sure c'mon"YN says closing the door and going to pick up one of the boxes and takes it outside .

--
After a while the boys are done setting up and they go to get ready .

"Bro you have a pair of like Shorts with a matching tee for me? I forgot to bring mine "Tom says trying not to angry YN.

"Yea I do come here "YN says in a calm way which surprises Tom "wait you do ,cool "Tom says following YN

That's YN's fit

That's Toms fit

That's Toms fit

--
The two are ready and they sit down as they wait for Hailee and Zendaya to get there . After a while the doorbell rings . "I'll get that "YN days getting up quickly .

"Hey baby "Hailee says as she walks in and hugs YN before giving him a kiss .

That's what hailee changes into before the party starts

--

Hailee and zendaya are sitting at the bar while tom and YN are busy talking with some of their friends .

"You really happy around him ain't it "zendaya says which makes hailee take her eyes off of yn

"Yea ,I actually feel like the happiest person alive and I'm just glad I found him when I did "Hailee says while looking at zendaya .

The guys walk over to where hailee and zendaya were sat "Hey love you good "YN asks as hailee looked lost in her own world .

"Oh ,hey ,I'm fine isn't worry ."hailee replies .

"You guys want to join us we going in to the pool ."Tom says after taking a sip from his drink and placing it down. 

"Yea sure "zendaya says going with tom .

"What about you ,you not coming ?"YN asks hailee . "Umm no I'm not in a mood "Hailee replies but is picked up by YN.

"Not in a mood ,I wonder what that is ." YN says before jumping in with hailee .

"Don't ever do that again "Hailee says wiping her face and playfully hitting YN .
"Yea yea "YN says back laughing .

YN went back into the water and carries hailee on his shoulders and as YN does so tom does the same with zendaya. 

As the boys had the girls on their shoulders Rudy hands the girls pool noodles and the battle begins . After a few strikes YN pushes tom over because the girls were equally matched .

"Ayy that's a win for us "YN says high fiving hailee and slowly placing her down .

"No that was cheating you pushed me over " Tom says while getting back up and catching his breath .

"How exactly was that cheating?"

"You pushed me over and that's not allowed ."

"Umm firstly since when do we have rules and secondly it's completely allowed for the guys to push each other over "

--
Most of the guests leave around mid night . And the house was empty by around 2am besides Rudy and his girlfriend, tom and zendaya and of course hailee .

Everyone went to their rooms and YN sees hailee still on the couch .

"Hey..."YN gives her a kiss "what's wrong you've been awfully quiet all this while "YN says pushing a strand of hair behind her ear .

"Nothing "

"It can't be nothing love ,you know you can talk to me right "

"Yea I know " she replies to YN

"Well it's just I'm like really lucky to have you, you know and I don't know what I did to deserve you and I really love you and all but I don't want to take things to quick coz like what if you don't like it and..."

YN cuts her off by saying "Hey nothing is quick in this relationship ok and honestly love you just over thinking about all of this just don't worry and you not the one that's lucky... I mean yeah you are but I'm the fool that got lucky ok ,just don't over think. "Hailee laughs at the last part

"C'mon let's get to bed you must be tired "YN says before giving hailee a hand .

They go upstairs and as soon as they enter the room YN let's go off her hand and locks the door .

"Wait why'd you lock the door ."she asks but then YN gets closer to her and pins her to the wall giving her a deep kiss .

This wasn't a kiss of lustand need but it was a kiss of love and affection .

YN takes her to the bed and they both get onto the bed without breaking the kiss ,until YN breaks it and trails kisses from her neck downwards ...

And we'll we all know what happens .

I'm not good at writing smut so yeah

--
Thanks for reading hope you all enjoy .

Sry for the late wait again .