Parcore

Stampy's view
"Hey I think this is parcore." I had said a few minutes before then Squid said "Why didn't I think of this earlier its sooo obvious? I'm the master at parcore how did I not notice?" Then Jeb was all like "Does anyone have spare blocks I could use to pile up?" And we were all like. "No we just got here." But then Dan was like I have some diamonds on me." And then this happened. Paul pushed him off the block. He died. "Well we are never seeing him again." Then he popped up next to me and squid and he yelled "BOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" Squid screamed so loud I could hardly hear after that and then he jumped to the next block. "You almost gave me a heart attack." He said mad. Jeb had managed to get up. "Come on guys lets do some parcore. "He was at the second to last block. We all made it but then we looked back and found a chest. "Dang it!" Dan said. "That was the block I was on before Paul came." "Lol" said Paul. "I got it there was 7 cookies a book and some steak." He started eating the steak. "And you didn't offer us any?!" I exclaimed. We finished jumping and we all landed on pressure plates we all freaked out. Then we teleported and we couldn't hear each other. Except for our team member mine was Squid I was actually quite happy because this next one is a maze and he is quite the master when it comes to mazes or not was it me oh I can't remember.

_________________________________________________________
Tell me in the comments a Minecraft YouTuber that you would like to see in the book. In the next chapter amylee33 and LDShadowlady to the book.