𝒸𝓇𝓊𝑒𝓁 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇

Oh, it's new, the shape of your body 
It's blue, the feeling I've got 
And it's ooh, whoa oh 
It's a cruel summer 
It's cool, that's what I tell 'em 
No rules in breakable heaven 
But ooh, whoa oh 
It's a cruel summer 
With you 

I'm drunk in the back of the car 
And I cried like a baby coming home from the bar (Oh) 
Said, "I'm fine," but it wasn't true 
I don't wanna keep secrets just to keep you 
And I snuck in through the garden gate 
Every night that summer just to seal my fate (Oh) 
And I scream, "For whatever it's worth 
I love you, ain't that the worst thing you ever heard?" 
He looks up, grinning like a devil 

Cruel Summer ~ 
Taylor Swift

The next text went to Lochan

The next text went to Lochan. "Islanders, Catherine and Elom are not the only couple to be dumped from the island tonight." Lochan read out.

"Leah and Montel." Abi started to read a list out from her phone. "Kady and Ouzy." The gap between each was like a lifetime. "Jess and Sammy."

"You have all received the fewest votes from the public." Abi read out. "And therefore are also at risk of leaving the villa. Please can you all stand in front of the fire pit."

The silence was deafening as the three couples stood in front of us all as we just looked on at them from our safe positions.

Scott received the next text. "The couple with the fewest votes is...." He read out the the break feeling like hours.

"Leah and Montel." Scott read out, seriously them over Kady and Ouzy, how does that work?

 "Is that a joke?" Kady just asked everyone. "Sorry but you two aren't even a couple. How is this happening?"  

"Not the time Kady." FUCKING FINALLY YES MITCH GO OFFF! 

"No but like, I can't actually believe that. That's actually.... It's not about not the time." Kady told us.  

"Oh my GOD! Fuck off Kady, obviously the public have seen something they like in these two and what they don't like in you lot. I mean I see why with you some of you, and the way you've treated some people, so maybe, maybe it is justified, because let's be fair, who's gonna pick a couple who've been together for 24 hours, and like tearing Ella and Ty's relationship down, over a nice friendship couple." I told them both as Kady just rolled her eyes at me. 

"And your supposed best friend is about to leave the villa, so maybe comfort her instead of starting shit you can't fucking finish." I told her as I rolled my eyes. "Because I'll start some shit right here right now." 

"That's just because you want Ruby in here." Kady told me. 

"I'VE GOT AMBER! Get it through your fucking skull to your tiny brain to realise that me and Amber have something, so fuck off!" I told her shaking my head.