Valentines Day At Fosters

It's 3 PM and Mac just arrived at Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends.

Mac ran into Crackers and asked him how he was. He said "okay I guess" and Mac said "I know it's hard when you don't get a lot of attention but look at this big house you're a part of."

Crackers finally started to smile. Mac said "let's go in the backyard and throw the football around."

After 30 minutes of throwing the football around Mac and Crackers call it a game. Mac cuddles with Crackers for a little while.

Mac said "alright now I need to go see where Bloomeister is."

Crackers replied "he's probably in time out."

Mac said "I hope not" then he yelled out for Bloo. Bloo shouted "I'm in the television room playing paddle ball."

Mac told Bloo "it's Valentines Day at school and everyone was passing out candy hearts."

Bloo shot back "they ruin candy by putting lame words on them. Also, it'd be funny if everyone at your school was just passing out."

Mac scolded Bloo "it's Valentines Day and you say horrible things like that!"

Bloo laughed and said "it's not a real holiday because people don't get the day off from work."

Mac groaned then said "oh Bloo you're something else. Anyhow where's Frankie?"

Bloo remarked "maybe she's cleaning toilets, why do you ask?"

Mac said "who else would I want to see besides her on this particular holiday?"

Bloo said "oh Mac she's too old for you."

Mac struts off to Frankie's room and says "Happy Valentines Day Frankie." Frankie asked Mac if he wanted to dance and of course he said "yes" so Frankie put on Lita Ford's Kiss Me Deadly.

Frankie said "come on now" and they danced for the next hour making it the best Valentines Day Mac ever had.

THE END