(It is nighttime in Surrey, we see an owl on the street sign "PRIVET DRIVE" and the camera pans to the street with very identical looking brown bricked houses. The owl flies away and an elderly man with crimson robes and a long silvery white beard named Albus Dumbledore walks out of a forest near the street, past a tabby cat standing next to what looks like a shed.

"Dumbledore!",The Marauders,Marlene,and Frank cheered.

Petunia looked at the screen in confusion. She lived in that street. What was Dumbledore doing there?
He takes out his deluminator and activates it.

"I want one!",the Marauders,Marlene,and Kol said.

"No.",Lily,Alice,Frank,and the rest of the Mikaelson siblings said. They were all horrified by the mere thought of want they could do if they got their hands on a deluminator.

Dumbledore zaps all the light out of the lampposts. He puts away the device and a cat meows. Dumbledore looks down at the cat.)

"That looks like Minnie.",James whispered to his wife.

"I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall.",Dumbledore says.

"I knew it!"

(The cat silently looks at him, and the camera turns towards a wall. The cat's shadow turns into a woman with a tall hat. There are footsteps and Minerva McGonagall is revealed.)

"I knew it"

"Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true, Albus?", Professor McGonagall asked him.

Dumbledore looked at her sadly,"I'm afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad"

"And the twins?",Professor McGonagall asked him.

"Twins? Are they talking about Harry and Flora?",Alice asked.

"I believe they are.",Elijah told her.

"Hagrid is bringing them.",Dumbledore her.

"Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?"

"I trust Hagrid with my life.",the Marauders,Lily,Marlene,Alice ,and Frank muttered.

"Just not with my secrets.",Marlene added.

"Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life.",Dumbledore told her.

(There is a motor sound, and the two professors look up to see a flying motorcycle coming down from the air. It skids on the street and halts. A large man with shoulder length black hair and beard named Rubeus Hagrid takes off his goggles.)

" Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall.",Hagrid greeted them.

"No problems, I trust, Hagrid?",Dumbledore asked him.

"No, sir. Little ones fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Heh. Try not to wake them...She's a light sleeper. There you go.",Hagrid told him then he handed two babies wrapped in a bundles over to Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall.

The woman cooed at the sight of the babies. Kol moved around tried to get better look at the baby who could be his wife.

McGonagall looked at the baby she was carrying then at Dumbledore,"Albus, do you really think it's safe, leaving him with these people? I've watched them all day. The woman is okay....but the man. He's the worst sort of Muggle imaginable. He really is..."

"If the man is horrible,then why are they leaving them there?",Alice asked and received a few shrugs.

" They're only family they have.",Dumbledore told her.

"But her godfather.."

"They are the only family they have.", Dumbledore repeated.

This made many frown.

(They stop outside a house which is 4 Privet Drive.)

"That's my house.",Petunia pointed out.

"Why are they leaving Flora and Harry with her?",Sirius then asked. His friends only shrugged.

"James...I think something happens to us.",Lily whispered to her husband.

"These children will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know their name.",Professor McGonagall told him.

" Exactly. They are better off growing up away from all that. Until they are ready.",Dumbledore places the baby he's carrying on the ground slowly.

Then Professor McGonagall does the same thing. Hagrid sniffles, he is sobbing a little. He clears his throat.

"There, there, Hagrid. It's not really goodbye, after all.",Dumbledore told him.

(Hagrid nods. Dumbledore takes a letter and places it on the baby, who is now at the foot of the door.)

Dumbledore then looked at the babies,"Good luck...Harry and Flora Potter."

"They left them on a doorstep?!",Elijah,Rebekah,Petunia,and Kol exclaimed angrily.

Meanwhile the Marauders looked at their friends sadly. Something must have happened to James and Lily.

Something bad.

(The baby have a lightning-bolt shaped scar on their forehead. The Camara shows the baby's faces. Then time changes.

The door opens and Petunia Dursley could be seen opening the door.)

Petunia gasped as she saw the babies,"Oh my goodness." She then checked on both of them.

Harry was asleep while Flora was awake.

"Awe.",many woman cooed.

While Kol looked at baby Flora with soft eyes.

"Hi little ones. What are your names?",Petunia asked softly. Then she noticed the letter and frowned.

"Someone left me a letter here...let's read it.",Petunia told them. Flora then gave her a smile that made Petunia melt.

The Dursley woman opened the letter and read it,"Dear Mrs. Dursley.." as she kept on reading the letter she froze.

Petunia gasped and let out a painful whisper,"Lily..not Lily.....I'm sorry for everything,Lily."

Lily looked at her sister with shocked eyes.

"Something really bad must have happened.",Frank said and many nodded sadly.

"I think.",James said making everyone look at him,"I think Lily and I died."

Sirius shook his head,"Don't say that,Prongs."

"It's a possibility,pads.",James told him sadly.

The woman cried a few tears before looking at the babies,"I'll take care of you. Both of you....You don't have to worry about anything."

Lily looked at her sister,"I know you and I don't have the best relationship,but thank you."

Petunia only gave her a small nod.