As Cole and I got done drinking tea I felt tired. "Want some help walking back to your room?" Cole questioned. "Nah I'll sleep on the couch thanks for the tea though," I replied with. That's when Cole went back upstairs and I went to the couch layed down and fell asleep.

In my sleep, I began to dream. I found myself in a whimsical garden, with vibrant flowers and the gentle sound of a babbling brook nearby. As I explored the garden, I came across a path that led to a magnificent tree with branches reaching towards the sky.

Curiosity got the better of me, and I started to climb the tree. The higher I went, the more the branches seemed to twinkle with a soft glow. It felt like I was ascending to another world-one filled with magic and enchantment.

Finally, I reached a platform nestled among the uppermost branches. From there, I had a breathtaking view of the entire garden and the sky above. The stars sparkled brightly, forming constellations unknown to me. It felt like I had discovered a hidden universe, just waiting to be explored.

As I gazed at the stars, I felt a sense of peace wash over me. I realized that sometimes, the most incredible adventures lie within our dreams. They allow us to escape reality for a while, letting our imagination roam freely and our spirits rejuvenate.

With a smile on my face, I descended the tree carefully, still cherishing the magical experience. I knew that when I woke up on the couch, I would carry the memory of this dream with me, reminding me to seek wonder and joy in the simplest moments.

As dawn approached, a soft ray of sunlight peeked through the curtains, gently nudging me awake. I stretched and yawned, feeling refreshed and grateful for the peaceful rest that the dream had brought. Slowly, I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen to start making breakfast.

I put the plates and cups on the table. I went over to the counter and cleaned it off then grabbed some spare chairs and put them on the opposite side of where the cabinets and stove was. That's when I heard footsteps and I turned around to see Kai, Nya, Jay, and Zane.

"Woah it smells amazing in here," Nya spoke. "Thanks it's egg omelettes, french toast, with bacon," I replied with. That's when my phone went off and I grabbed it and answered it. I walked into another room, "yes what's up?" I stayed quiet for a minute since the other person was talking as if it was a paragraph. "No we can't perform there today Luka and Lucy are um busy with something else," I replied with.

I saw Lloyd and Cole coming downstairs in the corner of my eye. "Well then you can tell them that we won't be performing for a while because of certain things so yeah thanks for the concert job and have a good day," I said and hung up on the person.

"Well damn that's one way to wake up with attitude," Jay said. "Trust me attitude isn't really my thing usually Luka handles the calls and shit while Lucy picks on us for either falling down the stairs or just walking around the house just in shorts," I replied with.

"Speaking of just some in shorts can you three please go put a shirt on?" Nya questioned looking at me, Cole, and Kai. "Oh right," I said completely forgetting about what I was wearing. I went to my room and grabbed a random shirt that was an Linkin Park shirt and went back downstairs.