𝟷𝟺. 𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

"Wait, so you're living with Owen?" Rhys asks and I nod my head.

It's been over a week since Owen offered to let me stay at his place and after that whole 'I refuse to throw up' incident, I've hardly seen him. It's weird.

What's weirder is I think I actually want to see him sometimes, other times I like the fact I haven't.

I've seen him a few times, we have the most brief conversation, aka, insults but apart from that, I've been alone.

He makes dinner every night and because of his shifts and mine, he leaves it for me to heat up.

Rhys got back a day ago and he asked to get back to work straight away, so here we are, walking down the hallway with our teas in our hands.

"Yep. I don't know where I'm going to live though, it was only supposed to be till you got back." I tell him, taking a sip of my tea in its takeaway cup.

"Okay, I have something to tell you. That I should have told you a month ago but you'd just lost everything and then we found out about you know what, then I went to England and I'll tell you, it's not all it's cracked up to be there. The weather I swear has issues, it turns and turns and tur-"

"What's wrong Rhys?" I ask, cutting him off. He then stops and gently grabs my shoulder so I can look at him and my face morphs into concern. "What's wrong? Has something happened?"

"Uh yeah. Kind of." He answers sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Remember delivery guy?" He asks and I nod my head.

Of course I do.

I haven't met him yet but Rhys has been casually seeing him for months now. I rearrange the nurse's schedule so Rhys can have the night off when he does and they can get together for the night.

Based off Rhys's description, he's a zac efron look alike.

Those are the actual words he used.

"Well it may be more serious than I let on." He adds and my eyebrows scrunch together more then they already were. "We may have moved in together."

At that, my jaw drops and my brain malfunctions slightly.

"Ev? Ev? Are you short circuiting? Do I need an engineer?" Rhys exclaims, looking at me with a panicked expression. "Ev I'm sorry you can't move in with me right now, you know I would if I could but it's a one bedroom apartment and he's just moved in."

I slightly shake myself and look up at him.

I open my mouth to speak but all that comes out is "aahwha?"

"Ev, don't be upset about it. We can find you somewhere to live or maybe I can speak to Owen and ask if you can stay till you get on your feet he's moving out soon anyway right. Ev?" He says looking at me again and once again, I go to speak and nothing comes out. "Ev?"