Four

2021

The day of the match finally came. The first match do the season was finally here. The curly haired girl was sitting with her friend Sofia , both of her brothers and her mom.

She sat in her usual seat near the pitch as she noticed the boys warming up on the pitch before the match.

"That boys cute belleza , don't you think?"
Shakira

The mother of the girl pointed at the boy she met yesterday.

"I have a boyfriend mami"
Julia

"Doesn't mean you can't find someone cute or attractive"
Shakira

"I mean I guess-"
Julia

The girl got interrupted by a kiss on her cheek and an arm wrapped around her neck. It was the girl's boyfriend who came to watch the match.

The brown eyed boy was warming up on the pitch nervous as he looked over to the Piqué girl. He noticed that her so what called boyfriend was there with her.

Jealousy was seen upon his face yet he tried not to focus on it that much. He was passing the ball with his best friend Pedri and tried to show off in front of the girl.

"Trying to show of for someone Pablo?"
Pedri

"No just practicing my amazing skills"
Pablo

"Tell me when you'll get them"
Pedri

The boys were messing around before the match started and the boys eyes met the green eyed girls eyes. He thought that he preferred looking at her from here because he could see her beautiful green eyes.

-

Pablo's POV

It was kickoff and I was benched for now. I was really nervous because it was my first debut on the Barca team.

I slayed dreamed of playing here at Camp Nou with all of the players. When the moment came I felt my whole body paralyzed.

The game was against Getafe and they were playing good but our team was better.

In the second half of the match I got my debut and I really wanted her to watch me.

The girl I always watched was watching me. I could not mess this us and yet her boyfriend gave me looks from time to time.

-

The match ended well with a 2-1 for Barca and we all were celebrating as the crowd was going crazy.

I saw Julia walk onto the pitch with her family yet her boyfriend wasn't aloud to go with her. She was with her dad and then came up to us congratulating us on our first win of the season.

"Congrats on your win guys. Youse all played amazing"
Julia

"Thanks Jules"
Ale

They were all walking in front of us when it was just me and her behind them. There was an awkward silence until she spoke up.

"So is this your first game with Barca?"
Julia

"Yeah , I was so nervous to play even though it was my dream ever since La Masia"
Pablo

"Did you wear 30 at La Masia or?"
Julia

"No I wore the number 10 but you know Ansu has that so I can't just take his number"
Pablo

She seemed rather confused or shocked by the answer I gave her.

Amaras POV

"No I wore the number 10 but you know Ansu has that so I can't just take his number"
Pablo