MONEY.

CW: sexual themes.

Bella, a beautiful purebred Samoyed, with a white coat that you swear you can drown in, paired with Max, a street mutt with only a nice look, shamed for his reputation and backstory. How will this end?

Bella laid down in her fluffy pink dog bed, pampered by her owners. She flicked her ears as their distinct conversation chattered on. She heard mumbles and that was about it, all at different pitches, that's how she liked to recognize her owners. The higher pitched one was her favorite, but the deeper pitched one, horrible. That one always tried to make her get her paws dirty. She liked to keep her white, fluffy coat clean. It helped her reputation and looks. Her ears fluttered as the higher pitched one said something that she always recognized, no matter who said it, it was 'Bella, come here girl!' She stood out of her bed, shaking her coat before walking over, hearing a click, now being walked by a long pink thing with a loop at the end. She walked outside the house with her human and to the car. She always had booties on for times like this. She was put in the back of the car, where a blanket, pillows, stuff animals, and multiple chew toys were. She hopped up into the back as the door shut, her ears flicking as her humans got up in the front, and the large 'wheeled box' as she liked to call it, was on the move.

Max chased bunnies and ripped sticks out of trees, his thin coat swaying in the wind as he ran across the large field. His paws hitting the ground with a crunch as he ran. He chased after the life and sometimes even death on this fields. He was an outside dog who was used as a stud. Sometimes he was used for work, such as herding and hunting, but most of the time he was let outside of the house to simply let go of his urges and shake and kill. There was a lake at the bottom of the hill in the large field, he loved to jump in it and come out soaking wet and then shake, splattering water at everything near to him. He shook his coat and rolled in the dirt, creating mud and getting himself even dirtier than before. He had a dark brown coat, so it didn't really matter to him much. He flicked his ears as he was called for, he dashed up the hill and to the front porch, where he was told to lay down by his owner.

A car pulled up into the driveway, a white fluffy dog jumping out of the backseat, shaking her fur and walking up to the porch with her booties. This caused Max to perk his ears and wag his tail, still doing as instructed. The white fluffy dog was left alone, the humans leaving after giving Max's owner 'half of their pay'. Max was instructed to get up, as his owner stood and walked into the house, opening the door and letting both of the dogs in, there was one empty room, in which they were lead to. Max had the door shut behind them.

"Hey sugar cube," Max would say, Bella simply turning her head and lifting up her chin. "Come on, aren't sugar cubes supposed to be soft and easy to bite into?" Max smirked, causing Bella to lose her cool. "First of all, I'm not a sugar cube, and if I were, im not your sugar cube, and secondly, I don't even know who you are!" Bella snarled, looking at Max, though his expression were relaxed. "You have an unusual smell, I can.. help you with it... if you like." Max said with a light growl to his tone, though still having soft undertones to it. Bella gasped, sniffing at herself, "I smell weird?! Oh dear, Oh dear oh dear! Please get this smell off me.." Bella whined, she hates smelling like anything else except vanilla extract, which was weird for her, as a dog. Max laughed, smiling at her again with his sharp teeth, "I'll only help if you let me call you sugar cube." Max exclaimed, having a petty tone to his voice. Bella growled, "Fine, you can call me sugar cube, or whatever you want, but please! I don't want to smell weird. It's not in my family name.." Bella whimpered, her ears pinned and her face pouted. Max tried to keep himself from laughing, "So you're one of those, huh? Alrighty lass, turn around and this'll all be over and done with, then you'll never have to see me or this not designer floor ever again." Max snickered, he had a mocking tone toward the end of his sentence. Bella gasped, whining. "Fine, but only because I want to rid your voice from my precious ears." Bella whimpered, turning around. Max lightly growled, "Alrighty m'lady, your positions all wrong, bend your front down ant left that sweet curly tail of yours, don't second guess it either, i know what i'm doing." Max snapped. Bella bent her front down, her back legs spreading a bit and her tail lifted. Max sniffed, he was right, this was why she smelled so odd. "Again, don't second guess me, i know what i'm doing." Max snapping, making Bella flinch slightly. Max continued to sniff at Bella's behind,  before beginning to lick and lap at her sweet, warm cookie. This caused Bella to gasp, opening her mouth before remembering what Max had said, to not second guess him. She whimpered, pinning her ears as he continued to lick for a moment, pausing, the continuing to kick again. With Max, his dick poked lightly out of the sheath, he stopped licking, letting Bella drip with his saliva for a moment before hopping onto her, his front paws wrapped around her back legs, causing her to perk up, as she now knew what was going on, though, she didn't seem to mind. Max licked her back, as if telling her to remain calm, he began to try and get inside, Bella not moving as she simply was just doing this to smell good, though she barely knew what was coming for her. After about a minute of trying, he entered, causing him to growl and Bella to whimper, neither of them noticed the active camera at the corner of the room. Max bit onto the back of her scruff as he began to roughly and quickly thrust, causing Bella to whimper and whine with each pull in and out. "S-slow down, we just started!!" She whined, her ears pinned. Max growled, as if telling her he wasn't going to slow down. He continued to roughly thrust in an out of her, causing her to whimper, though slowly but surely, her whimpers of pain turned into moans of pleasure. The quick overstimulation being overpowered by the pleasure of him slamming in and out of her quickly, clearly trying to get this over and done with quickly as possible. The loud 'plap' sounds came from behind the two, Max bit down harder on her scruff, causing her to help and clash her teeth together to keep herself quiet. He began to go rougher and faster, causing her to pant, his carelessness causing their juices to fly everywhere on the floor behind them. With one last thrust, he came deep inside of her womb, causing her to pant with her ears pinned, he hopped down, but they had a problem, they were knotted. "W-what's going on, get out!!" She snarled, he laughed, "What, you don't know about the knot, or can you just not stand being with me any longer? You know you liked it." He said with a smile, causing her to growl and mumble under her breath. After about 30 minutes, they came apart with a loud 'pop' sound. Causing Max's owner to open the door and let them both out, Bella's owners already back and waiting for her as she happily ran to the car, she barked "Bye!" to Max, him doing the same back as she was placed into the car, and they drove away.

Will Max and Bella meet again, or will they soon come surprised with a litter of pups?