| characters |

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
Ghostface playlist
1:36 ──────── -3:18
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.
♫♪¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸
▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂
°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°
Today we have a  —> story, Although i will warn you this may have smut/agust/fluff/etc.. i will skip smut parts for those who are A MINOR, Because I know they're are prob kids/preteens reading so ima keep it chill.

CHARACTER INFO
┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈
✧༺♥༻✧
Your mom (Y/M)
1- Your mom is 35 and divorced your Father (37)
2- Your mother and father never had contact anymore, ever since your father
Cheated and killed your grandmother he went to jail.
3-  Your mom is half Turkish and half Russian and 25% English but she still learns and speaks the language.
4-  She and you live together at a town called (Random town name)
5- She has blond beautiful platinum hair, her ends were brownish red
and her roots are brown at the top while she has green eyes.
6- She usually speaks Russian and only sometimes Turkish and mostly English since the town
Usually speaked English sometimes Spanish.

✧༺♥༻✧
Rowan (BFF)
- Rowan - 17
1- y/n and him has been friends since middle high/school.
2- Rowan personality: He's kind and clever but he is not the type to fk with.
3- He 's Russian too but also half English and about 30/40% Spanish/Mexican
4- He has brown short hair with blackish roots and ends with brown eyes.
5- He's not popular and neither is your other friends or you.
6- He's known for sleeping in class and a smoker mostly why he's not popular but for some reason he has good grades—
7- Everyone knows him because he was mostly known and stuff but not the popular type.

✧༺♥༻✧
Gael
- Gael - 17 -
1- He is known as a troublemaker but also calm which is why everyone doesn't wanna be friends with him.
2- He and you are friends but he comes to school but never is seen sometimes because he often skips classes.
3- He's known for being the quiet kid and Often gets hate because of his personality.
4- He's Mexican and African-American and he has darkish brown hair and brown sweet eyes.

✧༺♥༻✧
Waylen
- Waylen - 18 -
1-He is one of your other friend
2- He is loud to mostly his friends and but he is sweet and kind in the inside.
3- He is the type to stand/sit back and observe quietly so whenever you hear a fight but don't know why or who between you always go to Waylon who has the answers.
4- He has a boyfriend named Milo but they have a secret relationship.
5-He has brown hair, blonde mixed in the roots and ends and red highlights with brown normal eyes.
6- He's half Mexican, Half American and Half African-American.

✧༺♥༻✧
- You Y/N - 17 -
1- You are loud but quiet at The same time,
you have a mix of personality
of a Troublemaker but also a introvert.
2- You love teasing your bestfriend and Waylen about Waylen's boyfriend.
3- You Ofc have a dirty mind but is always clueless soon on later you figure out why/what
they did/say so you can just say you..well take some time to process things
4- Your half Russian, African-American, and Turkish, and American.

✧༺♥༻ ✧༺♥༻✧
The next chapter will be about the first chapter!

Hope you like the story and comment down
'💛💚' if you read this in the next chapter too pleaseee!!