Jurassic Park: Chapter 1

Third Person POV

ISLA NUBLAR, 120 MILES WEST OF COSTA RICA ISLA NUBLAR, 120 MILES WEST OF COSTA RICA

A bunch of workers stand around, waiting for something that was currently coming out from the trees, a man holding a shotgun watching intently as a forklift came out from the trees carrying a large metal box with holes in it.

Worker #1: "Everybody heads up! heads up! Keep it clear! Okay, down!"

The man was instructing the workers as the forklift brought over the metal box.

Nearby a familiar young boy was watching from afar, staring at the box intently while hanging out in a tree. After turning 12 years old, Jason had become a member of Jurassic Park staff.

Worker #2: "¡Andale, si! Vamonos."

The forklift operator then put the metal box onto a landing, moving away as the workers walked over and examined the box. Meanwhile growling and snorting was coming from inside the box as the one commanding the workers, Robert Muldoon, was watching the box the growls were coming from.

Robert: "Okay, pushing team move in there."

Worker: "Move it!"

The pushing team moved in as other workers were on standby, waiting for orders.

Robert: "I want tasers on full charge."

As the workers got closer, the creature inside the box squealed out with aggression, scaring the workers back, making Jason who was watching from afar get out of the tree and slowly walk over.

Robert: "Steady! Go on. Step back in."

More workers stepped in and helped with the cage, using all their strength to move the large box.

Robert: "And push!"

The workers the started pushing the large cage towards the entrance of what looked to be a paddock until a buzzer went off.

Robert: "We're locked. Loading team, step away."

The loading team stepped away and awaited further instructions, looking around at eachother in anxiousness.

Robert: "Gatekeeper!"

A man walked over and looked around at the cage, making sure there was no openings.

Robert: "Jophery, raise the gate."

Jason was now beside his father, his hand near the knife on his belt just in case something went wrong.

Jophery then started to slowly open the gate but as it was fully open, the creature inside howled out and slammed against the cage, forcing it to unlock and back up, smashing into some workers and knocking them down. Jophery was now on the floor and went to crawl away but was grabbed, making him yell out in pain and fear, making everyone scramble to keep the animal in the cage and to try and save Jophery, an alarm blaring loudly as Robert rushed over. Once the alarmed started, Jason had rushed in to help his father.

Robert: "Block the opening! Don't let her get out!"

Robert grabbed onto Jophery as Jason grabbed onto Jophery's waist, using his legs to anchor himself against the cage.

Jason: "Get your tasers on her vitals areas!!"

The workers immediately rushed in and started zapping the vital areas of the creature that was inside the cage.