Prologue

Warning: Mature content 18+

"I want to fuck." He said while looking at me. My lips formed a big grin as I look at him with lustful eyes.

He is looking at me darkly as he is breathing heavily.

The way he brushed his hair to the back with his thick and long fingers is so damn hot. Those fingers that I wanted to feel for a long time.

I want it to be buried deep inside me. As he do things that a beast would do.

"You want to do it with me?" I asked and he licked his lower lip.

Tangina bakit kasi ang pogi ng isang ito.

I have been obsessed with him since I became friends with his little sister. I had him followed for years by some of my bodyguards. Within those years I found out that he's gay but he doesn't have any romantic relationship with men he just fucks them like a beast.

How did I know that he fucks them like a beast? I installed a hidden camera inside his penthouse. I have it recorded. I sometimes would watch it while touching myself imagining that he's fucking me.

"Should I do it with you?" The side of his lips rose up as he walks towards me.

Lumakad ako paatras hanggang sa tumama ang likod ko sa malamig na railings ng balcony sa kwarto niya. He cornered me there. Mag kabilang kamay ay nasa magkabilang gilid ko.

How did we end up in this situation you ask?

We're in their house because they held a party today and our family is invited.

I went to his room secretly just to touch myself in his bed but I didn't know that he's inside of his room. I was already touching myself while lying to his bed ng biglang bumukas ang pintuan ng walk-in closet niya.

I immediately stopped touching myself and stood up because he looks dangerous but his eyes is full of desire and lust.

None of us tried to break the eye contact hanggang sa umabot na kami sa ganitong sitwasiyon. Him cornering me at his balcony.

He lowered his head as he sniffed my neck. What he did sent shivers through my spine. He parted my legs using his left leg. "A read silk mini dress is a good choice." He whispered as he bit my earlobe.

I'm already wet. I moaned when he buried his leg inside of me hitting my private part. It's finally happening. My dream will come true tonight.

Agad ko inilingkis ang aking mga kamay sa kaniyang batok at agad siyang hinalikan. I was kissing him deeply and he's not responding. "Fuck." He cursed at parang isang sinulid na naputol ang kaniyang pasensiya.

He's kissing me aggressively like a beast. Rough and deep as his left hand went to grip my waist while his other hand is busy removing the tie of my dress.

He successfully removed the tie so my dress slipped down the floor. Ipinaharap niya ako sa railings. I gripped it tightly. In front of me was the night view of the mountains here in Tagaytay.

"Are we going to it here? Outside?" I asked because I am concerned that somebody might see us. "Uhuh. We're doing it here baby. They need to know that I'm fucking you right now in my room while they're partying. You have to scream my name do you understand?" His left hand gripped my hear making me look back at him.

I nodded my head as a response. "Do you understand?" Mas lalong humigpit ang taban siya sa buhok ko at pinalo ang aking pwetan. "I understand daddy." I said as he leaned closer for a kiss. "Good girl, baby." He said between the kiss.

He's still wearing his white button down dress shirt but his pants is gone now. He made me look in front. As he rubs his pet at my back. This is his favorite sex position. He always did this position to his boys.

"Tangina you're so wet for me." He said as I bit my lower lip trying to hold back my moans. "Don't bite your lip and don't try to hold back." I stopped biting my lip as I feel his huge pet rubbing against my private part.

He continues to tease my entrance by making his tip brush against it but not fully entering it. It's so frustrating! I want him to ruin me! I want a hard and rough fuck not teasing or fore play!

"I want it inside me!" I said and he chuckled against my ear. He bit my shoulder aggressively. "So fcking impatient baby." And without a warning he slammed it inside me.

It's painful and as he move his hips in and out I could feel that it's still growing inside. How huge could it get? I couldn't believe it.

He's fucking me hard and rough and i'm not complaining. My eyes were rolling and I couldn't think properly. I moaned and called his name.

"Ezekiel ahhhhh." Both of his hands were gripping my waist. It's so deep that I could feel it as if it's in my stomach.

"Ezekiel? No baby! You must call me daddy." He the. slapped my butt.

"Daddy...ahhhh...faster." I screamed not minding if anyone would hear me.

My left hand let go of the railings and I brought it down to my wet pussy. He's still slamming in and out like a wild beast as i massage my pussy.

"Daddy i'm—" I said trying not to moan. "Shhh I know...I'm close too." When he said that I already came. He didn't stop. I was begging him to stop because I just cane and i'm too sensitive but he didn't stop.

He slammed himself with no mercy hanggang sa nraramdaman ko nanaman na malapit na akong labasan. "I want to pee! I want to pee!" I told him.

"That's not pee baby. Let it out." He said. "It's so warm inside you." He added. Umiling ako protesting to let it out.

He picked me up from that position. Bothe of my legs were hanging at his arms. He didn't pull out and I felt so exposed the cold air and everything is just too much. It's exciting me.

Bawat hakbang niya ang may kung anong kiliti ang dumadaloy sa aking katawan it's vibration and all is making me loose my mind. I was panting like him as we entered his bathroom.

He stopped in-front of the full mirror of his bathroom. "Look at yourself." He said. "Tignan mo ang sarili mo. The innocent Hestia that everyone knows is ruined because of Ezekiel. You're such a naughty girl Hes..." The mirror showed how unholy we looked like.

The mirror is the witness to the unholy things that he did. I watch him pound me in that position. I moaned and moaned until I felt my 3rd release.

"So you're a squirter huh?" He said as he buried his dick one last time. I looked so helpless in his arms. My mouth and pussy are both drooling. He released it inside me. After that he let me down on my knees in front of him.

"Open up." He said so I opened my mouth as my tongue is out ready to accept his huge and still hard dick. "Good girl." He said as I watch him stroke himself and pout out all of his milk in my mouth. He forced it in me making me gag. "Don't spill a thing baby. Baka maging tiyanak ang mga 'yan." He joked as I swallow everything up.