- Familiar?

Fourth's POV:

In the morning I woke up feeling all hot and sweaty, my head is killing me and there is something heavy that is wrapped around my waist, "Hot..." I mumbled, trying to push away the heavy thing that clings on me like an octopus.

"Mhn... Ford, get off..." I said, successfully pushing away the arms that's making me feel hot and sweaty. I tossed my body around and my head bumped into something hard, I touched the thing that my head bumped into... chest?... I moved my hands a little lower and felt a solid muscle, huh? Did Ford started going to gym or something?

I opened my eyes and sat up, I looked beside me and saw Gemini sleeping peacefully with no t-shirt on... What am I doing here?- Wait why is he naked?! Don't tell me- I grabbed the blanket that is covering me and saw that I still have my clothes on. A sigh of relief was about to escape  my mouth, but then I remembered something, this isn't the clothes that I was wearing earlier... that's right, I remembered that I was on the couch thinking of how to escape, did I fall asleep there? I definitely did. But how did I get here? Did Gemini carry me?

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't noticed Gemini's movements.

"Hm..." Gemini mumbles, slowly opening his eyes. He looked at me with his eyes squinting from the lights.

"You..."

"Um, Oh. You're up?" Gemini sat up, his hair is a mess and his voice lower than usual, he gently rubbed his eyes. The blanket that is covering his upper body slid down, revealing his broad shoulders and firm muscles.

"You... what are you doing here?" I asked, looking at his naked upper body, I turned my head away, keeping a safe distance from him.

Gemini looked at me in bewilderment, he tilted his head slightly then blinked his eyes, I don't know if it's because he just woke up, but why do he looks so innocent? Especially with his head tilted, and eyes looking at me in confusion.

"What do you mean? I'm here because this is my room." Gemini yawned, he covered his mouth then started stretching his arms.

What's wrong with this guy? Is he pretending not to know? "Then what am I doing here? I don't remember going here by myself."

"Oh... You fell asleep in the couch so I carried you and bring you here."

"Why here? You could have just left me in my room."

"Well... I was afraid that you'll disappear again if I leave you for a second."

"If you're so afraid, why don't you just put a camera in there or something? You're quite expert in that aren't you?" I said sarcastically.

"Oh. Trust me Fourth, I'll do that... but right now isn't the right time yet." Gemini said, his lips curling into a small smile.

I rolled my eyes at his word, not hiding my annoyance. "Then how about my clothes?"

"I changed it." Gemini casually said as if it's normal.

"You what?- Why did you-" Before I could even finish what I'm saying, Gemini quickly cuts me off.

"Wait, don't get angry yet. I did change your clothes, but don't worry, Fourth. I didn't touch you or anything." Gemini explained, "I don't break my promises, you can relax. Also, I've seen your body multiple times, so you don't need to be so shy."

I was about to ask Gemini how did he saw my body, but then I remembered that he is a fucking obsessive stalker. I rolled my eyes once again and sarcastically said, "That's very reassuring. Thank you so much."

"Oh, come on. What can I do? Your body is too sexy to resist."

What the hell?! "I don't need and want to hear that coming from you." I said with in a low voice.